Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Palace away - Amazon Prime

bigwolf

Reaction score
Re tickets for people who are interested there are 2.5k available for AST and points holders once ballot is taken into account (2.7k gross).

Based on demand experience so far this season will not be enough for everyone on 1030 points. Think that is the first time that will have happened so far this season. Last few for chelsea went to 1020 this morning.

To make it more complicated they go on sale at same time as Leicester home game for members. So queue it system.will be in place which will make it much more of a lottery.

This assumes that AST demand is at similar level to seen in previous away games.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Re tickets for people who are interested there are 2.5k available for AST and points holders once ballot is taken into account (2.7k gross).

Based on demand experience so far this season will not be enough for everyone on 1030 points. Think that is the first time that will have happened so far this season. Last few for chelsea went to 1020 this morning.

To make it more complicated they go on sale at same time as Leicester home game for members. So queue it system.will be in place which will make it much more of a lottery.

This assumes that AST demand is at similar level to seen in previous away games.
There were about 200 left for Chelsea (3 pm Sat albeit rail strike) after 1030 window had been open a while. I'm going to say there will be a couple of hundred ASTs or on 1030 who decide that a midweek 8.15 KO in the depths of South London with a probable expected time home well into the small hours for a game on TV is a bridge too far. So I think everyone on 1030 now will be fine. I could be wrong though of course.

bigwolf

Reaction score
There were about 200 left for Chelsea (3 pm Sat albeit rail strike) after 1030 window had been open a while. I'm going to say there will be a couple of hundred ASTs or on 1030 who decide that a midweek 8.15 KO in the depths of South London with a probable expected time home well into the small hours for a game on TV is a bridge too far. So I think everyone on 1030 now will be fine. I could be wrong though of course.

I think you are right.

There are 1.9k left and it is currently open to silver AST holders until Wednesday morning. Meaning so far only 800 Gold and Silver AST have purchased. Think that's quite low compared to other games so far.

Perhaps they are choosing to heat their homes rather watch football.

Hopefully fans who usually have no chance can get to see this one as more than possible it will go to 1010.

bigwolf

Reaction score
Update on tickets.

1.6k left with 1030 next in the line tomorrow.

I think this may well go to ST holders (who got a Preston ticket) - 1010 points.

bigwolf

Reaction score
Couple.of tickets available as two friends didn't realise it was midweek game.

If anyone wants them let me know. I'll be sending back next week if no one wants them.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We are gold AST, living up north, sadly will have to miss this one. Joke

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
About 500 tickets left, gone on sale to supporters with 1010 points this morning.

Inconvenient fixture but if you want to join the ‘closed shop‘ crew and get your loyalty points up he’s your chance!

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still loads left. On sale to STH today

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't know why I'm going to this. Fairly local. Might bottle it on the day and watch on Amazon if it's freezing.

Such is the apathy most of us are feeling at the moment!

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't know why I'm going to this. Fairly local. Might bottle it on the day and watch on Amazon if it's freezing.

Such is the apathy most of us are feeling at the moment!
What an attitude

Yeah jjst go when the team is winning

Will Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
It is high time the UK got any sort of comprehensive TV streaming service like they've got in the US.

Then again, it's still the 1960's according the proponents of the weekend blackout, so what's the point in subscribing to anything?

I agree. I don’t see why non Sky/BT games can’t be shown on Amazon or by the clubs directly.

Especially the away games. If you live in the UK and aren’t one of the lucky few thousand that can get tickets there’s no way of legally watching the games. Bizarre in 2022.

Reaction score
270 tickets still available - now to Members so great chance, especially for southern based supporters, to watch the team away under our new manager.

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There’s been an update to the ticket site. It now doesn’t show how many tickets are remaining.

Anyone volunteering to count?

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
There’s been an update to the ticket site. It now doesn’t show how many tickets are remaining.

Anyone volunteering to count?
Ha ha, old school. At a glance I reckon only about 100.

WR4Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Any tips on parking bottom of M40 area & then train/ tube across London rather than driving round m25

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any tips on parking bottom of M40 area & then train/ tube across London rather than driving round m25
Hillingdon tube station, or Ickenham tube, still a long tube ride to Palace though from anywhere that side of London.

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think I’ve subscribed to Palace TV by mistake!!! :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tons of Wolves earlier. Nice interview with neves and Nunes. Excellent coverage. No mention of City or Liverpool or Utd - brilliant!
Agree its a bonus having no big six nonsense. Fair play if they covered us earlier, couldn’t tune in before. Though they did show Adama on screen instead of Boubacar when discussing team changes. :eek:

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it just me or is there no commentary?

I like it without though

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nah. My settings were changed.
Nice to be able to cancel commentary.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Just to ask a random question that wasn't on my mind last night. I've always felt a bit odd watching Amazon, the delay is a bit annoying, my lad messaging me about things I haven't seen yet! But also something about the picture that made it look like a video game! That seems to have gone though - is that just me, orhave they done something?

Back
Top Bottom