Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Oviedo Going to Everton

B

bridgnorthwolf

Would rather have Oscar Wendt.

Not that we've been linked with him, but he's still at Monchengladbach at the moment and still not a nailed-on first choice there by any means.

X

XDevonwolf

Would rather have Oscar Wendt.

Not that we've been linked with him, but he's still at Monchengladbach at the moment and still not a nailed-on first choice there by any means.

+1

Looks like Baines is off to Manure, and Ward won't be going anywhere soon.

ourkid77

Groupie
Reaction score
Villa have just bought Joe Bennett From Boro....might mean that Warnock is available...think he could definitely do a job in the Championship

J

johnybig32

Posted elsewhere.

Maybe he can come straight here on loan to get experience?

B

bridgnorthwolf

Villa have just bought Joe Bennett From Boro....might mean that Warnock is available...think he could definitely do a job in the Championship

They haven't bid yet, but I expect Sunderland to sign him still.

B

Batman

Spending £5million for a left back in the championship was never going to happen was it?

Maybe if we haven't got promoted and he's spent the whole season watching Baines from the bench we may have a chance then.

H

hansboobywolf

I think they will play Oviedo more as a left midfielder than a left back. Unless Baines goes to United tomorrow, Spending 5 millions on a bench warmer is silly and Moyes only seems to buy players that go straight into his first 11.

ProudWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think they will play Oviedo more as a left midfielder than a left back. Unless Baines goes to United tomorrow, Spending 5 millions on a bench warmer is silly and Moyes only seems to buy players that go straight into his first 11.

Doubt it when they have Pienaar!!

Back
Top Bottom