Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Outside Sellers

Puregold

Reaction score
Just a quick question, are the outside sellers (not official Wolves) still operating around the ground, mainly the guy next to the subway.

I am hoping to fly over for the Everton game and would be interested to know if these guys survived the last 18 months.

Always like to get some badges, part of the match day for me.

Thanks

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The guy by the subway was 100% there for the Brentford game, I know this because I had to go and buy three badges for my little ones. I'm sure I heard him say something about an agreement with the club for him to buy x amount of stock off the club. Presumably they have come to an arrangement whereby he can do his thing, as long as they are profiting from it too.

Puregold

Reaction score
Nice one, thank you, anybody know who he is, or have any contact details, looking for requests, not songs though!!

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The guy by the subway was 100% there for the Brentford game, I know this because I had to go and buy three badges for my little ones. I'm sure I heard him say something about an agreement with the club for him to buy x amount of stock off the club. Presumably they have come to an arrangement whereby he can do his thing, as long as they are profiting from it too.
they had a crack down a while ago on not approved merchandise. Think arrangement is along lines Wolves give sellers a license to use the logo etc. then they can sell, but will crackdown on those just making illegal counterfeit copies of stuff ... but yes some of the sellers are still there

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
they had a crack down a while ago on not approved merchandise. Think arrangement is along lines Wolves give sellers a license to use the logo etc. then they can sell, but will crackdown on those just making illegal counterfeit copies of stuff ... but yes some of the sellers are still there
I was really pleased to see him there the other week. Getting there early and going to see him to buy badges has been a big part of my matchday ritual for many years.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nice one, thank you, anybody know who he is, or have any contact details, looking for requests, not songs though!!

Kelvin is his name. I don't have contact details but if you're on Twitter you might be able to reach him (although he doesn't look particularly active) PM sent as he may not want his Twitter on the forum

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
That would be Kelvin (Kelvin's Car Boot) by the subway selling his badges and programmes.
I know him well. He's been selling there for 20 odd years, before that on the old North Bank Car Park in the 80s..
He sells the matchday programme, and away programmes too, so will have the Everton programme, if he's not sold out.

Last edited:

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
Kelvin is his name. I don't have contact details but if you're on Twitter you might be able to reach him (although he doesn't look particularly active) PM sent as he may not want his Twitter on the forum
Kelvin, and his son Craig are on Facebook.

Puregold

Reaction score
Thanks guys for all the info, and the guy on the left of the subway as you face Molineux, who tends to have a very good selection of badges, anyone know who this might be, I believe Kelvin deals with more programmes etc! and is on the right side from the subway.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
More importantly is the pork scratchings bloke still there? I'm coming to my first home game in about 4 years on Saturday!

D

Deleted member 11021Mcm

Whilst we are on about vendors near the subway, Mr Tikka or whatever it is called these days has gone down hill. Prices gone right up and portion size right down. It makes the food in the ground look reasonably priced.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Whilst we are on about vendors near the subway, Mr Tikka or whatever it is called these days has gone down hill. Prices gone right up and portion size right down. It makes the food in the ground look reasonably priced.
Had one pre-Spurs and oddly very generous with chicken but bread had shrunk right down. I miss the original Mr Tikka when they used to cook the naan to order, guess the amount they shift it won't work though.

RJs Tankard

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The guy by the subway was 100% there for the Brentford game, I know this because I had to go and buy three badges for my little ones.

He would have to be 100% there to be called the guy by the subway - because if he wasn't there, he'd be called the guy not by the subway

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will never eat anything in or around the ground ever again.
At last look, £6.50 for a double cheeseburger that probably contains at most 20% meat, they can **** right off.

If it’s lower quality AND higher priced than McDonalds, then you’re having a laugh.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The guy to the right of the subway as you walk towards Molineux, that sells badges and old programs, was walking around the concourse at St Mary’s on Sunday flogging badges, so definitely still seems to be on the scene.

Back
Top Bottom