Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Our João's sky sports Interview.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
His jog over towards the corner flag now comes with a customary wave to the Wolves supporters as they routinely sing his name.

"I like to say thank you to them because what the supporters do is not normal," he says. "They are amazing. They probably think I say that about the other places I have played but it is not the same.

Loves us dow e.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Do you think he ever had a prime or was he always just this good?

Reactions: Ned

Thank you Sir Jack

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Portuguese ex-Owls manager was talking about Moutinho in relation to the purchase of Fernandez by ManU. He said that he plays with a "radar in his head", meaning that he knows where everybody is, where they could be and how he can help this to come about.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a great interview, I think this quote sums up the man's genius:

"You can learn from everyone, not just the old guys but from the young guys too," he says. "That is what I try to transmit. I want to pass on my knowledge to them to make them better players and better people but I want to learn from them too. I like to learn. I feel that I know some things but I need to know more. That is how you improve. If you think we know everything then you are going to stagnate. This is not good for any player. You have to develop every day. I come to training every day with something that I want to do better than yesterday."

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neighbours know him a bit as his kids go to the same school. He is by all accounts a lovely bloke
Met him last season when they did a fans signing session in the mander centre. Took my youngest for a photo, she was as nervous as hell. He took the time to talk to her, calm her and made her feel he wanted a photo with her. It was unbelievable at the time to witness a football legend behave so humbly.

Kebab Warrior

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My daughters hero, she met him when she was a mascot, said he was really nice. I can’t believe we have a player of that quality in a wolves shirt. In the 50s yes ok, but never thought I’d see it in my lifetime. The man exudes utter class. I consider it a privilege that he plays for Wolves. I hope he stays when he stops playing and goes on to coach for us.

Wolf of Wall Heath

Reaction score
He ran off from me at the end of season dinner last year when I asked for an autograph after I had, unlike many, observed the request not to bother the players whilst they were eating.

In fairness, I was lurking outside the bogs....

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great interview and insight Into his fantastic attitude. He'll be a great coach one day - hopefully with Wolves.
Great interview and insight Into his fantastic attitude. He'll be a great coach one day - hopefully with Wolves.
I’ve seen the idea of him coaching crop up on the Mix from time to time. Has he ever mentioned that?

S

ShropshireLad

SheldonWolf

Reaction score
You know the bit on Ferris Beuller’s Day Off when he rewinds the mileage gauge before his dad comes home.....

Do you think we could do the same with Mouts.....?

Quite possibly the tidiest, most composed, compact and classy footballer to don the old gold in my lifetime.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You know the bit on Ferris Beuller’s Day Off when he rewinds the mileage gauge before his dad comes home.....

Do you think we could do the same with Mouts.....?

Quite possibly the tidiest, most composed, compact and classy footballer to don the old gold in my lifetime.
Problem was, it actually added mileage and he ended up killing the ferrari

DPE

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he is already being setup to become a coach for us. He is one amazing player, we are very lucky to have him.

Jayjaywolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Against Liverpool I think I saw him misplace a pass, a rare mistake that stood out massively due to the fact he rarely loses possession. If it had been anyone else I wouldn't have noticed but we are so used to his excellence week in week out it has become the norm. We are truly lucky to have him and it feels great knowing he knows he's appreciated here.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if he will stay on at Wolves in some coaching capacity when his playing days are over? He would seem a natural to go into coaching.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the first half of the Southampton game, after one move didn't work out and it wasn't going our way, he jumped in the air and spun around. You could see the frustration from 100 yards away.

We all know what happened in the second half. Most of the time I watch him on the ball I laugh because I still can't believe what he does and that he is wearing our colours.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We all know he is vital, but this still surprised me:

"It is almost a year since Wolves won a game in any competition without him."
He plays virtually every game, so maybe not so suprising

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Best player I have seen play for Wolves and I am 49. Brilliant player and a privilege to see him play for us. Sometimes have to pinch myself...

He just seems to a split second more time than everyone else playing. A bit like Scholes.

Back
Top Bottom