Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Our Fans

L

Lincoln-WOLF

I was sat across in the Kop, you really made amazing noise! Also, a lot of Liverpool fans stayed and watched the Bod clap and applauded Wolves fans and players.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's class. Put a shiver down my spine.

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
We was sat in the mainstand really high up. It was awesome to look down on our fans and hear the noise. How the hell we never got kicked out is beyond me we went mental for both goals. Sat by 2 lovely Liverpool fans though who didn't minds one bit. What a day...I'm still drunk.

M

Mr Wolf

Might have been a little drunk last night haha, what a great day. Fans were superb & I know it wasn't a big game for them blah blah early kick off etc etc but we showed them up. Not one single song all game from them.

We've earned these hangovers :)

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On that United forum that was posted..
Needham,,,,Where's your Faiy-mous atmosfeer.Well done wolves.

Giflord,,,omg what a ****ing run, on costa.

Other quotes from Liverpool.,,,We had a copper say that we were the best fans he'd ever policed.Passionate and friendly.

I also liked the new song..
Woke up this morning feeling fine.
I've got the wanderers on my mind.
Lamberts got us playing,the way we should,oh yeah.
Something tells me I'm in for something good.:D

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
^that's a man United song, they sang it for about an hour at Hull last week.

And is that Bully in that photo?! He's the reason I couldn't get a ticket ;)

Reaction score
Yep, Bully and Don Goodman (whose been present at the two best fa cup away days I've ever been to)... Don threw the smoke bomb and Bully went crowdsurfing

... and that song is in no way applicable to today.. I don't think any wolves fan 'woke up this morning feeling fine'.....

I didn't, not after drinking my own body weight in beer, and having a shift at 5am, turning up ****ed and having to piece together fragments of daft behavior from a variety of liverpudlian boozers....

Last edited:

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Bully and Don Goodman. Guess that puts to bed the idea to Don doesn't like Wolves :)

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The best day I've had out at football. Thank you Paul Lambert & co.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yesterday was magnificent, from the players on the pitch, to Lambert and his staff on the touch line to the sheer brilliant support in the stands. Awesome.

I'm not ashamed to say I shed a tear a full time, not because we beat Liverpool at Anfield but because I couldn't help thinking how much my Dad would've loved it. The amount of games we went to over the years where we trudged away disappointed but he kept coming back and kept telling me that being a Wolves fan was the best thing in the world. I always knew he was right but yesterday confirmed it once again. I'm sure he was looking down on Anfield yesterday and loving every second of it!!!

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Never saw that match mate,so didn't know.a lot of the chezzo (Cheslyn hay)lot were singing it in the pub.Sounded good to me.:D

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So what do you want them to do.? Sit on their hands and not celebrate.Dow forget we ay plastic.:D

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must be a bit crap supporting one of these worldwide supported clubs, sat round loads of tourists and daytrippers. They've got a section of the ground reserved for fans from Merseyside but most of them sell their tickets for like £70. None of the big clubs have got a good atmosphere at home.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So what do you want them to do.? Sit on their hands and not celebrate.Dow forget we ay plastic.:D

I was pointing out the two guys that just stood there in disbelief and had a gentle hug rather than going bonkers like the rest of us. I thought it was unusual but you seem to have got the wrong end of the stick, never mind.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably have mate,it's bin a long wikend.A Bostin boozy wik end.;)

R

reanswolf

I am 15 and that was by far the best away day I have ever done. Pure disbelief when the ref blew for full time. One I will never forget for the rest of my life.

Nice one Harry!
These are the few days that you have to treasure, they are few and far between, but when they come along they make you realise how much you love the club.

O

oldwulf

Well done all you true football fans who went yesterday. You and the players did us proud. What a send-off for dear Rachael H-F. Just for the record, there were 46 minutes in the first half yesterday and 49 minutes in the second. For those 95 minutes Liverpool were never winning but were drawing for 53 seconds and losing for 94 minutes and 7 seconds.

R

reanswolf

What was the atmosphere like in the top tier? Did the physical break or divide between the two tiers ruin the atmosphere spreading?

W

WasStefan

I was in that block Stef & one of the stewards was a bit of a ****, but the atmosphere throughout the game was excellent.
Unfortunately he took exception to me for apparently causing vandalism. Argument for last 10 mins of game as he was trying to eject us missed end of the game. Complete joke

If i was vandalising wouldnt i just be arrested? the fat jobsworth twonk

Back
Top Bottom