Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Our fans today

A

andyc225

Couldn't be ***** to be honest. Sat right at the front, could hardly see the game. Should put that right over the next couple of matches though.

J

Jungleee

Heard more anti Leeds songs at Wigan away then I did today.

A

andyc225

It'll pick up when everything's settled. It didn't help that Lids relieved us of £36 each for the pleasure of sitting in their horrible stadium. I think this swayed quite a few people toward not bothering if I'm honest - not forgetting that it was selected for the goggle box.

Last edited by a moderator:

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It'll pick up when everything's settled. It didn't help that Lids relieved us of £36 each for the pleasure of sitting in their horrible stadium. I think this swayed quite a few people toward not bothering if I'm honest - not forgetting that it was selected for the goggle box.

So because people paid that much to get in they want to have a $$$$ time no matter the result? Team could have done with some good vocal support today IMO. People are far too quick to criticise its ridiculous.

If you don't enjoy an atmosphere, and complain about the view, then why not watch on tv?

A

andyc225

So because people paid that much to get in they want to have a $$$$ time no matter the result? Team could have done with some good vocal support today IMO. People are far too quick to criticise its ridiculous.

If you don't enjoy an atmosphere, and complain about the view, then why not watch on tv?

So because I didn't (and others didn't) really bother on this one particular occasion I "don't enjoy an atmosphere"? Please take a leap back from that conclusion.

The view from my seat was terrible. Even standing I couldn't really see the halfway line. Surely I have a right to expect a little better on that note for my hard-earned £36? I asked the steward if I could move and he said no.

J

Jungleee

So because I didn't (and others didn't) really bother on this one particular occasion I "don't enjoy an atmosphere"? Please take a leap back from that conclusion.

The view from my seat was terrible. Even standing I couldn't really see the halfway line. Surely I have a right to expect a little better on that note for my hard-earned £36? I asked the steward if I could move and he said no.

Why would you even ask? Just move...

W

WasStefan

Dire atmosphere? Couldn't hear Wolves fans on the TV to be honest.

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They payed 36 quid to go to watch that rubbish, credit to them.

B

BigBadWolf

I heard a fair bit fron our fans so im suprised to hear this.

W

we8wba

1. Early kick off usually bring dire atmosphere
2. Only 1.5k there
3. Noise doesn't travel well at ER
4. Why didn't you turn up to game and sing??

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I heard a fair bit fron our fans so im suprised to hear this.

How many fans did we take to Leeds, BBW?

Edit: just seen above. 1.5k. Not too bad as it was on Sky, well done to all of them.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1. Early kick off usually bring dire atmosphere
2. Only 1.5k there
3. Noise doesn't travel well at ER
4. Why didn't you turn up to game and sing??

1. Agree but first game of season so should have been an electric atmosphere.
2. Still a lot of noise was made pre match when still at 0 0 so noise could be made well here.
3. See above.
4. I did and we did only for wolves fans just to look at you strangely as if to say" what you doing singing? I'm at a library? I come to read books?"

W

Womble19

+ 1...

I heard 'sell a cheap lager'

And also neil warnock your a .......

Followed a big grin from warnock and a wave to the wolves crowd, good to see it taken in the right way and joining in :D

W

we8wba

The fact we was watching the same old drizzle as usual and failed to register a shot on target vs average to good champ side but nout special may been the only other option for lack of singing

D

Deleted member 3751

To do with the crowd, did they have a go at Jarvis or get behind him?

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After the pre-match warm up he ran past and applauded the fans. Think that kept fans on his side.

W

we8wba

Most got behind him

At half time I heard a few downstairs saying 'whys he playing you can tell he's disintrested'

5 - Lescott

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's the beef with newbon? Only ask as my mate is married to his daughter.

Didn't SJH ban him from Molineux at one stage? Not sure in this actually but can remember something similar foing on?

Never got a good word to say about us basically?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've still got a bit of a croaky throat this morning,bit surprised that people couldn't hear much singing,plenty going on where i was,no worse or better than the last couple of seasons.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's the beef with newbon? Only ask as my mate is married to his daughter.

You mean apart from the fact he’s a slimy git?

The evening before the 1980 League Cup Final he wrote us off very dismissively and said he’d buy the team a crate of Champagne if we won. After the final whistle went and the initial cheering died down a chorus of “Gary Newbon, you’re a Warnock†(or something like that!) went round half of Wembley. I remember it well as I started it!

L

liquidatorwolf

My God what a $$$$ away day. Win or lose, away day. Absolute miserable $$$$ers in the stand yesterday, oh well at least we got to sing who the $$$$ing hell are you :rolleyes:

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My God what a $$$$ away day. Win or lose, away day. Absolute miserable $$$$ers in the stand yesterday, oh well at least we got to sing who the $$$$ing hell are you :rolleyes:

First game of season should be buzzing. Not shutting up as soon as we concede.

B

BigBadWolfie

This was the most disappointing aspect for me. We were really loud until they scored. Confirmed by a couple of Leeds fans after the game. They were in the West Stand near the Revie stand so couldn't see the away end clearly but assumed we had sold out based on the noise we were making early on. Quite surprised when I told them there were only 1500 of us!

J

Jungleee

+1. You've paid £36 to get into the ground and have the opportunity to support the team unlike others watching via TV; take advantage of it! The argument that there is nothing to sing about is weak IMO. Just because there is nothing to sing about doesn't mean you can't sing. Continuing to be vocal through the poor bits of the match would set us apart from other sets of fans and wouldn't let any tension in the air get to the players - rather it would encourage them.

E

Essex Wolf

The fans are understandably down right now.

The absolute dross served up last season with so few wins and even less entertainment,lack of interest by the owner, better players looking to leave, unproven replacements, a manager who knows nothing about the level he is now managing at added to a silly KO time with it being on TV I'd say the fans done well to show up at all.

E

Essex Wolf

And this is why our support is increasingly poor :(

What, because of the dross served up or just that the fans are generally fed up with how Morghan is ruining the club.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lack of interest? Trying our hardest to keep our best players.
Unproven replacements? If there all as good as pesko and doumbia have looked ill take these unproven ones!!!
Manager that knows nothing? Well we will see about that, getting us to play proper football and people moan ffs.

Such a depressing mentaility in the stands at wolves games: constant moaning getting on players backs, screaming at mistakes and showing very litte joy at the moment.

Why should it take the players to play well for fans to support their team. Support should be constant not just for the good times ffs. Fair play for turning up to those that went but you may as well watch on tv if your just going to complain and not expect us to lose in the middle of a changing era.

Realisticwolf

Groupie
Reaction score

We have won 1 of our last 25 league matches. It's amazing fans havent slit their wrists TBH. You cant expect fans to cheer continually with that sort of dreadful crap being served up.

J

Jungleee

We have won 1 of our last 25 league matches. It's amazing fans havent slit their wrists TBH. You cant expect fans to cheer continually with that sort of dreadful crap being served up.

All the away match atmospheres last season were quality. For one reason only - no expectations.

Once there's expectation...

Realisticwolf

Groupie
Reaction score
All the away match atmospheres last season were quality. For one reason only - no expectations.

Once there's expectation...

Agree to an extent but I think most fans dont have any expectations wolves could beat an under 5s kindergarten second eleven these days.

Back
Top Bottom