Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Original song

S

Staten Island Wolf

Chorus for Yesterday

When we have a go
Its such a show a sight to see
Goals and skill from Rau
Its Nuno's time its 343...e...e...e...

Yesterday....

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll flog that poor oss again:

To the Smiths' Panic, 'burn down the Hawthorns, hang the ****ing Tescos, because the football that they usually play, does nothing for me and for my mates, haaaang the ****ing Tescos...
Hang the Tescos, hang the Tescos etc...

superwolves

Reaction score
There's a few that would work but how do we get them going . It's ok to say go to the match and sing them if people like it they will join in but that ain't gonna work either

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There's a few that would work but how do we get them going . It's ok to say go to the match and sing them if people like it they will join in but that ain't gonna work either
Contact the club, i'm sure they will allow you onto pitchside at halftime, give us a rendition of your favourite 3 and let the southbank decide which 1 is best?

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably best to stick with what we've got
Fair play for having a go, just need to get a group who stand/sit together to give it a blast. If its any good it takes off, if its **** you start Nuno had a dream:D

superwolves

Reaction score
It highlights why we have no original songs they are impossible to get going. On the old South bank days in the singer's section you had a chance but nowadays it's virtually impossible

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Contact the club, i'm sure they will allow you onto pitchside at halftime, give us a rendition of your favourite 3 and let the southbank decide which 1 is best?
That would be ****ing fantastic.

superwolves

Reaction score
Daft as it sounds it's surprising clubs don't generate a way to help fans with getting original songs going. They spend millions on facilities and players yet a good supportive atmosphere is worth a fortune to any teams success

Y

Yout85

I've been waiting for ages for Costa to return to the player we know he can be, so I could suggest this incredibly simple, yet catchy chant...

(To the tune of Rollercoaster by Red Hot Chili Peppers)

Helder Costa oooh oooh
Helder Costa, ooh ooh ooh ooh
And repeat...

Perfect for a football chant I think.

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I might be biased, because Wolves and PWEI were such a part of my life growing up in late 80’s to mid-90’s- but hear one of their songs- it is Wolves. Really wish we could hear more on the Molineux Tannoy and the terraces.
I'd go with England's finest

Be easy fr everyone, even those with a skinfull of beer or a nosefull of substance of choice

England's finest
By request
England's finest
By request
England's finest
By request
W
O
L
V
E
S
THE WOLVES

superwolves

Reaction score
Imagine us trying to sing yesterday now that would be a sight to see. Best not try singing it during a game half the team will be on the deck with stitch. Maybe yogi bear can come out of retirement

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
I'd go with England's finest

Be easy fr everyone, even those with a skinfull of beer or a nosefull of substance of choice

England's finest
By request
England's finest
By request
England's finest
By request
W
O
L
V
E
S
THE WOLVES

Don’t know if you were around on this site at the time, but Clint Mansell was a regular poster on here a few years ago. Great bloke. Had some great conversations with him. Still chat on Twitter.

Mel Eves on a bike

Reaction score
I'll flog that poor oss again:

To the Smiths' Panic, 'burn down the Hawthorns, hang the ****ing Tescos, because the football that they usually play, does nothing for me and for my mates, haaaang the ****ing Tescos...
Hang the Tescos, hang the Tescos etc...
Definitely signs of panic in the streets of Birmingham with villa being a bit crap and Moore being sacked at the albion!

Leominster_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t know if you were around on this site at the time, but Clint Mansell was a regular poster on here a few years ago. Great bloke. Had some great conversations with him. Still chat on Twitter.
Clint graham and Adam are all top blokes. Have met them a few times over the years normally after a gig.
Graham was in Yates before the neds reunited gig a few years ago - vile evils were supporting. Mrs had photo Taken with him.
I reckon graham would be well up for penning something, maybe even clint front his US home??

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I remember a few years ago, someone wanted to start an anthem, printed of words and left them attached to every seat.
Think they played it twice and then gave up?

D

Deleted member 4184

I'll tell you now I'm not singing a beatles song at the football :D
:D

D

Deleted member 4184

Out of curiosity I did a search for black and gold, and found by Sam Sparro the song black and gold, got a good beat to clap too and the lyrics only need a little adapting could easily be made into a terrace chant, and apologies if it’s been mentioned before.

For example

'Cause Nuno Santo’s here
With his team of believers
I wanna be at Molineux
Black and gold, black and gold, black and gold
Watching wolves at Molineux

Black and gold

We played this song in 09/10 and 10/11 I believe pre match.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Talking of 70’s adverts...

She flies like a bird in the sky
She flies like a bird and I wish that she was mine
She flies like a bird, oh me, oh my
I see her sigh
Now I know, I can't let Maggie go

Summat to do with bread. Would make a good football ditty with adapted lyrics.
Nimble bread that was..

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It’d be great if we had something original to counter United’s Stone Roses chant cos that’s all we’re gonna hear on Saturday.

Darbena

Reaction score
We played this song in 09/10 and 10/11 I believe pre match.
Not surprised really, can’t remember that although if it was played prematch I was probably in the pub or getting a pork bap. Have to get into the ground much earlier now as it takes so long to get in and I hate missing kick off ! Still think it would make a good chant though as it’s got the the right type of beat, simple and hardly needs any tweaking .

superwolves

Reaction score
I remember a few years ago, someone wanted to start an anthem, printed of words and left them attached to every seat.
Think they played it twice and then gave up?

The song choice was ridiculous I think that was the main reason. We should have our own anthem by now singing hi ho Wolverhampton should have been gotten rid of a long time ago

superwolves

Reaction score
Not many teams are able to create there own original songs there's probably only a couple of teams who do. I would guess it should be easier nowadays though with social media. Most songs seem to get going from fans hearing the tune elsewhere then adding there own teams words to it. I think an anthem is more achievable

Darbena

Reaction score
The song choice was ridiculous I think that was the main reason. We should have our own anthem by now singing hi ho Wolverhampton should have been gotten rid of a long time ago
‘The impossible dream’ was talking about this a couple of days ago as it’s on an advert at the moment, it was never going to catch on, but it somehow worked its magic though! Dreams do come true

Nuno had a dream .....

superwolves

Reaction score
Support today sounded load and proud. Well done to fans and players. What a job our coaching staff have done we was lucky to hold onto a lead for 5 minutes before they arrived. Excellent display

superwolves

Reaction score
I see Liverpool fans are giving us a lot of stick on the si senor thread about copying what they believe to be their song. Wonder if we can get our own original song going

Wolf In Essex

Reaction score
We're Old Gold !!
Always believe in nunooo
We're gonna score the first goal
Then we're unstoppable

That's as good and as far as I can manage.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always thought Hennessey chant was simple to adapt to Doherty

Back
Top Bottom