Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

On Wiki Pape Abou Cissé (born 14 September 1995) is a Senegalese footballer who plays as a defender

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didnt even realise anyone can edit wikipedia until some of the mix members kindly told me it's easy

D

Deleted member LP 3925

And if you Google 'Benfica squad' you get this....

image.jpeg

....that's JOS' day ****ed then!

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It does annoy me when people do spoof edits, kids do their homework off it for crying out loud!

D

Deleted member LP 3925

In that case, can we throw every over-sensitive ITK in there and the word snowflake, and the play on 'source and sauce' and Mrs Walsall jokes and every poster who feels the need to regurgitate the same thing that has already been said in order to just say something and anyone who slates Okresh for wanting an upgrade on Bennett and saying 'In Nuno We Trust' and over reactions on the match commentary, and '6pm' and the phrase "pant-wetting" and 'it's like a new signing' and 'has he signed yet?' and .......

Brave New World?

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In that case, can we throw every over-sensitive ITK in there and the word snowflake, and the play on 'source and sauce' and Mrs Walsall jokes and every poster who feels the need to regurgitate the same thing that has already been said in order to just say something and anyone who slates Okresh for wanting an upgrade on Bennett and saying 'In Nuno We Trust' and over reactions on the match commentary, and '6pm' and the phrase "pant-wetting" and 'it's like a new signing' and 'has he signed yet?' and .......

Brave New World?
What about the 350.000 at Chorley?you wouldn’t want to besmirch their memory.....

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Brave New World?
In Lupo we trust. He's like a better version of some of the other Mixers. Like a new signing almost. I'll look forward to his 6pm post, today.

(ITK, right?)

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Brave New World?
Spit out my coffee.

T

themanwhobuiltthemoon

The Wolves medical department changed it after booking him in

k-dog

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Brave New World?
Yes please, and... Doyle’s hit the post.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Single Malt.
Anything else is for girls.

Jez

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Haha

It’s even making talk sport news

Arky_R

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It does annoy me when people do spoof edits, kids do their homework off it for crying out loud!

Well its probably a lesson learnt.
2/3 Sources needed - its not rocket science

Brizzlewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Brave New World?
Moxey pie "jokes", "I'll drive him there myself", "I'll get my coat", Spotted in Asda.....

I think I could get 4 hours a day back...

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Brave New World?
Ok, but some of these are becoming tedious and imo, a tad pervasive.

M

Mr Wolf

Never seen him but having a big unit at the back would be decent.

When you add Saiss, Dendoncker, Jiminez, Boly & potentially this guy we do have a sort of plan B.

D

Deleted member 5962

Theyre citing a Greek source, that I am fairly certain were saying we had a 20 million bid rejected a few days ago.

Back
Top Bottom