Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

On this day six years ago

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZ85RxxgImg"]YouTube - Wolves Play Off Final![/ame]

Happy anniversary.

:cool:

D

Dewsburywolf

Bloody hell - SIX years ago?!?!?

Yup and Matt Murray's played one (??) game in the Premier League and a full season (less the Play-Off Semi-Final games) since that day. A bloody tragedy as he should be an established England International by now. As a result either he'd be at a top four Prem club or Wolves would be a top 6 (possibly) club.

Dezzieg-wolves

Reaction score
haha. i nearly watched my DVD of it yesterday instead of the Burnley Sheff Utd game :)

Uncle Festa

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pick a team from that squad and the one we have now and we have a pretty strong side except for central midfield which would still be weak. I'd go for:-
Murray

Foley Lescott Stearman Elokobi

Kightly Henry Cameron/Jones Kennedy

SEB Miller

W

Westport Wolf

Superb! What a day.. and the best thing is... We're back in the Premier League baby!! ha haa haaaaa

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

Pick a team from that squad and the one we have now

Murray

Foley
Irwin (as LB)
Lescott
Stearman

Kightly
Kennedy
Ince
Jones

SEB
Miller

I really had to think about who should partner SEB. Was almost tempted to say Keogh instead of Miller but was a bit worried it would re-ignite the gang warfare surrounding him. Was thinking about picking Blake too, but having Blake and Ebanks-Blake would be a bit confusing.

Back
Top Bottom