Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

O’hara manager

Tufts back

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
O’Hara player manage of Beliaricy Town ( however you spell it ) it’s reported in express and star.
Hope players turn out for him like he did for us

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Billericay is like so many areas down that way - a right ****hole so O'Hara should fit in like a treat.

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldnt manage a decent breakfast . Top class no class prat who could have been half decent if he wasnt so self obsessed . Too worried about trying to be a z list celebrity to make it as a poor player never mind as a manager .

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Billericay is like so many areas down that way - a right ****hole so O'Hara should fit in like a treat.
It's actually near where I work in Essex. Not a ****hole in the classic sense (run down and tired looking like Rotherham, Harlow or Blackpool) but it is in another kind of way: full of half-****ney ****ers with more money than taste, and women who'd melt near a naked flame. The high street is all tanning shops and hipster tattoo parlours.

I've warmed a bit to O'Hara since hearing him on Talk****e. He tends to speak pretty well of us and comes across alright.

M

merseawolf

It's actually near where I work in Essex. Not a ****hole in the classic sense (run down and tired looking like Rotherham, Harlow or Blackpool) but it is in another kind of way: full of half-****ney ****ers with more money than taste, and women who'd melt near a naked flame. The high street is all tanning shops and hipster tattoo parlours.

I've warmed a bit to O'Hara since hearing him on Talk****e. He tends to speak pretty well of us and comes across alright.
Was going to say it’s hardly a **** hole compared to many places round here!!

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was going to say it’s hardly a **** hole compared to many places round here!!
Haha, it's not mate, my place of work 'Basvegas' instantly springs to mind! As do Tillbury, Ockendon, Harlow etc. It's not a nice place though, big houses but not a lot else imo.

I'll see you at Croydon United. I'll be in London Bridge early-ish.

D

Deleted member 9788

Couldnt manage a decent breakfast . Top class no class prat who could have been half decent if he wasnt so self obsessed . Too worried about trying to be a z list celebrity to make it as a poor player never mind as a manager .

Probably only taken the job because there was a xmas special episode of gavin and stacey announced so he probably thinks this job will get him in with james corden :D

M

Mr Wolf

Personally I don’t mind O’Hara, he wasn’t the reason we went down twice. He was just injury prone & mentally couldn’t really take it.

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I hate to admit it, but me too. Seems to be a bit self deprecating.

There was one piece O’Hara did about Gareth Bale when he came across as an idiot, (“we don’t know what his financial commitments are, he may need £600k per week....”!!!), but generally he is better than most they employ.

St.Simon.

Reaction score
Good luck to him. I reckon he got a raw deal from Wolves fans - deserved better.

I assume Wednesbury that you have spent time in Billericay to make that comment...yes? Whereas, it is no worse than Wolverhampton, in fact better in some respects.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The car crash that is Billericay. Jamie will have to play the owner’s 16 year old (not very good) son to keep his job.
Harry Wheeler the previous manager was relieved of his duties due to a difference of opinion.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Billericay is a **** hole? In Essex terms, it's just tacky but certainly nowhere near a ****hole. Now... Grays....

S

Snetter

It will end in tears, the club is a circus. He will be gone by Xmas.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Although he was largely poor he was a singled out as a scapegoat at Wolves. It wasn't his fault he was on an absurd wage. He was badly mismanaged too in regards to his injury rehab. I then think he suffered mentally too, why else turn to Big Brother and go around ****ging young women in Aldridge who still live with there parents when married (along with three other at the time Wolves players who never got half the grief he did..).

As many have mentioned he seems to come across well recently. I agree with much of what he says on Talksport/Sky sports. Good luck to him I genuinely hope he makes a success of management. Some of his mistakes from his football career could help shape it.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hasnt he been there a while?
Its been discussed on Talkshyte between JOH and Brazil

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hasnt he been there a while?
Its been discussed on Talkshyte between JOH and Brazil
Yup, not as manager though.
Billericay is a **** hole? In Essex terms, it's just tacky but certainly nowhere near a ****hole. Now... Grays....
Be nice.... my other half lives in Grays! It is a little bit dead but not all that bad really...

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yup, not as manager though.

Be nice.... my other half lives in Grays! It is a little bit dead but not all that bad really...
I had my driving lessons round Grays, plus the odd visit, it's high street is improving to be fair.

K

Knocker Lite

You can see that club going tits up within the next decade. Its the fans who eventually pay the price.

Keith maniac

Groupie
Reaction score
He was on a programme on talksport where he talks to a psychologist.
He ended up with that scouse ****, who'd been through half the spurs squad, and blamed her for the all the paparazzi nonsense. He did say he could see why Wolves fans hated him, while we were getting relegated twice, he was being papped on a luxury yacht in Dubai.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can see that club going tits up within the next decade. Its the fans who eventually pay the price.
It’s happening now, the fans will have to start picking up the pieces any day now.

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"I'm from Essex, in case you couldn't tell, my given name is Dickie, I come from Billericay.....

And I'm doing very well "

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Let's be clear, if you own an club hose yellow stuff up a wall with no prospect of return and then get abuse for it you could just close the club! He owns it, he can insisit on playing himself, his business.

We, the fans, can complain, stay away etc. we are guardians of the spirt of the club. There is a conflict but the owner has the power.

As for whether his son is good enough, I feel sorry for him and any young player. We have seen the react to Vallejo who is still learning but to me looks like he will incremental get better every few games. It is sometimes about development and yes staying in league.

On OHara good luck to him, we have all been in a bad place and done things we regret; hopefully no so much in public eye.

Back
Top Bottom