Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno out

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheConcourse

Performances have been dreadful since we came back from the first lockdown.

Our style has regressed at an alarming rate.

Even when we’re safe he’s abandoned his desired 4 at the back style to prepare for next season.

Feels very much like he and the club are playing out time to finish as high as possible and part ways in the summer.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
previous seasons, injuries and the pandemic have given him enough mitigating circumstances that he probably gets a bit longer, but if we arn't in a decent position 10 -15 games into next season and clear progress being made not clear then his time may be up. Want to see him do well, but at the moment it's not happening. We stayed loyal to Mick for one season too long don't want to make that mistake again. At the end of the day he has to get us back to where we were last season as a minimum

Reactions: Ian

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm genuinely embarrassed today. Not by the performance (as bad as it was) but because of the treachourous disloyal self entitled rats that claim to support my club
They are wolves fans hurt by the lack of effort. They have a right to voice their opinion.
Whether nuno stays or goes we need some new players.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm genuinely embarrassed today. Not by the performance (as bad as it was) but because of the treachourous disloyal self entitled rats that claim to support my club
Rats for having a different opinion? Bloody hell mate, that's well over the top. You can respect Nuno while not being blinded by sentiment. We've been dismal this season.

WetheralWolf

Reaction score
Self-righteous rats?

That is a terrible performance and only matched by many this season and the end of the last. The squad is small as a result of his choices, the formation isn't forward thinking now, subs are predictable, players aren't fighting for each other or the shirt and it has been boring to watch for over a year. We were lucky to beat Sheff Utd and Fulham...

Opinions are what makes football what it is and the only real arguments for him staying are his efforts for the first 3.5 seasons and some injuries (this can be countered though).

Oh and to dispel your view of me I have routinely travelled to watch Wolves for years...from PortVale in thebpissing rain, losing away at Wigan on a Tuesday night, to league 1 and Carlisle away so you can **** off telling me who I am as a fan.

UEAwolf

Reaction score
Everybody: Fans, players, coaching staff, need a complete reset and break over the summer.

After what Nuno has given us over the previous 3 seasons, he deserves a chance to rebuild.

Hopefully with a few new additions, the return of Raul, a new formation, we can go again.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Everybody: Fans, players, coaching staff, need a complete reset and break over the summer.

After what Nuno has given us over the previous 3 seasons, he deserves a chance to rebuild.

Hopefully with a few new additions, the return of Raul, a new formation, we can go again.
Couldn't agree more
Dire lack of effort today. Only solace is that the match doesn't affect this season.

Big big summer

Warrington_Wolf

Reaction score
Idiot.

it’s not a ****ing cult. Today was genuinely embarrassing, as much of this season has been.

No excuses for today. Pathetic performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom