Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno on Coke (and more besides)

nomadwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Will the change be...no longer a top 6, but with a Nuno Sheriff in town, a Magnificent Seven...or with more teams having a Fistfull of Dollars, will it be High Noon and time for a new possee, and time to leave your Gunners and Spurs in the, just playing Okay Koral, as fresh steeds and Foxes, Hammer past the Pensioners sucking too chewy Toffees, and ensure the Red Devils stay on Ole's wheeless stagecoach....

Or, in 2 years time, will it just be the Three Amigos....Man C, Pool & Wolves?

:)Okay, Annie, go get your gun!

Last edited:

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nuno Espírito Santo: ‘It is like Coca-Cola, they never change the recipe’ by

Lovely article from the guardian talking about Nuno. I liked the bit where it says how much winning the Asia trophy would have meant to fosun, and Nuno gave his winners medal to Guo. I think that's a great humble gesture, which would have bought great joy to Guo no doubt, and strengthened the wolves family some more, and once again shows how much class Nuno has.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just so you know...there is a thread on this already....

S

Salopian

Lovely article from the guardian talking about Nuno. I liked the bit where it says how much winning the Asia trophy would have meant to fosun, and Nuno gave his winners medal to Guo. I think that's a great humble gesture, which would have bought great joy to Guo no doubt, and strengthened the wolves family some more, and once again shows how much class Nuno has.
This is Tim Spiers's interview rehashed by the guardian.

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think we have one of the best managers by far. Their are dinosaurs or the future and a lot of mediocrity in between. We are Wolves we are the future!

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
....oh, I didn't realize.
The Guardian article came up on my phone whilst eating my breakfast.
TBH the molmix is my first port of call for news, as everything is usually collated here first.

D

Deleted member 3751

I read all of the quoted bits in a Nuno voice! So lucky to have him here... get him a new contract NOW!!

MobNet Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Haha not quite. (Although Tim would love that session).

The articles are from the same round table with Nuno that several journalists attended. There’s also one in the Daily Mail. Hence the different takes on the same quotes.

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love how I read both articles and when I read Tims it was like "hmm ok" and I read the guardian one not realising and thought "wow what a well written piece this is"
Goes to show my prejudice

OoohRobbieRobbie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought Nuno had been caught in the South Bank toilets at half time when I read the thread title.

Back
Top Bottom