Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno In

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
'If' Nuno is down about the world situation and missing family as some people think and clearly he looks like someone with the world on his shoulders, we as fans need to help the big man! After what he's done for us it's the least we can do. I'm as angry as anyone about today and past performances but we'll ride it out. We need to support him.

I don't want nuno out, I just want this fella back!!!!! Screenshot_20210116-170308_Chrome.jpg

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Still have faith in Nuno. Stay up this season and cheer on Nuno from the stands next season. Hope he sees his family soon. If Nuno left this season I would be absolutely gutted. We will improve this season and hopefully have a proper pre-season for the next.

For what it's worth Nuno has my full support. Also Jeff, if you're reading, I'm pretty sure Nuno has the support of the vast majority of fans. No knee jerk reactions please. Let's show some loyalty, love and patience to our best manager of modern times during his first difficult period in the middle of a pandemic. Let's show some class Wolves.

Nuno, Nuno, Nuno, Nuno.

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno isn't getting it right at the moment, but it would be total lunacy to get rid of him, especially at this juncture. Such a knee-jerk reaction to our first real bad patch since he joined in 2017 is only likely to lead to a complete disintegration of morale in the dressing room, as well as showing a complete lack of loyalty to a man who has brought success to this club the like of which has not been seen for 40 years. Fosun do however need to put their hands down the back of their sofa and find some pennies to acquire an experienced striker on loan for the remainder of this season.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
He looks so sad. Trouble with mental health is that everyone is different, so none of us know exactly how he feels. We can all guess and speculate as much as we like but no one knows for sure.

Nuno has given us some amazing moments supporting our club and he deserves every opportunity to turn things round. The thought of him leaving upsets me quite a bit.

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno in. I've had years of heartache with the **** beating us, but no manager in my lifetime has given me the sheer pleasure that nuno has. My memory is long and I will always give him the benefit of the doubt.

The guy is miles away from his family, has half the first team missing and isn't being backed by Fosun. He'll turn it round. In Nuno I trust.

D

Deleted member 9788

Nuno in. I've had years of heartache with the **** beating us, but no manager in my lifetime has given me the sheer pleasure that nuno has. My memory is long and I will always give him the benefit of the doubt.

The guy is miles away from his family, has half the first team missing and isn't being backed by Fosun. He'll turn it round. In Nuno I trust.
He looks so sad. Trouble with mental health is that everyone is different, so none of us know exactly how he feels. We can all guess and speculate as much as we like but no one knows for sure.

Nuno has given us some amazing moments supporting our club and he deserves every opportunity to turn things round. The thought of him leaving upsets me quite a bit.

The problem is people sometimes think the fact they earn lots of money shouldn't entitle them to such feelings. Sad really

D

Deleted member 7041

C'mon big man......get a grip.......Forza Nunòooooo

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
+1.

In a bad moment for so many well understood reasons, the very least we can do is to show our understanding and unequivocal support.

It can only do good towards the desired effect.

He will be very sad and hurt the team, aided by the ref, ****ed up against our local rivals. Clubs and coaches can have bad periods in a season, it’s normal.

Time to stay cool and collected…..need to ride out the emotion aspect.

We will recover.

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

Come on Nuno. 343
Cutrone to start.
Mouts off the bench with Silva.
No subs after 70 mins apart from injury.

Hazza

Reaction score
Just need to stay up this season .... Nuno can do it!

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Still massively Nuno in. Think he got this set of players to massively overachieve the last couple of seasons and it was always going to be difficult to keep that maximum level of performance going.

I do worry about him leaving us though. Looked so unusually passive, contemplative and sad during that second half. I know how tough I am finding the current situation and have nights where I just can’t switch off from thinking about games (ridiculous I know).

Must be multiple times worse for him, not only from a footballing perspective but not having his family there with him.

Really hope that he (and all of us) can ride out these next few months and come back fighting next season.

Jay Jay de Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno Inn was a much nicer place than Nuno Out.
Here Here & Cheers Good Health & Happiness to Nuno

I'd rather have Nuno in than out but not shaking it all about in the team like he did today..
Gotta get the ship back on an even keel again and get the captain back on board again too ;)

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
'If' Nuno is down about the world situation and missing family as some people think and clearly he looks like someone with the world on his shoulders, we as fans need to help the big man! After what he's done for us it's the least we can do. I'm as angry as anyone about today and past performances but we'll ride it out. We need to support him.

I don't want nuno out, I just want this fella back!!!!! View attachment 19320
Well said and spot on

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still massively Nuno in. Think he got this set of players to massively overachieve the last couple of seasons and it was always going to be difficult to keep that maximum level of performance going.

I do worry about him leaving us though. Looked so unusually passive, contemplative and sad during that second half. I know how tough I am finding the current situation and have nights where I just can’t switch off from thinking about games (ridiculous I know).

Must be multiple times worse for him, not only from a footballing perspective but not having his family there with him.

Really hope that he (and all of us) can ride out these next few months and come back fighting next season.
Back to a 3 and grind out some results then I might get some sleep

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Here Here & Cheers Good Health & Happiness to Nuno

I'd rather have Nuno in than out but not shaking it all about in the team like he did today..
Gotta get the ship back on an even keel again and get the captain back on board again too ;)
Here’s to you Jay Jay de Wolf.
I have finally come round to your mindset too. I now firmly believe that we really do need a CB, an ACM and two more strikers.
COYW!

crocos

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's a difficult time, no doubts about it. We're right off the boil, and Nuno is certainly not looking or sounding or being his usual self. To say nothing of the team itself.

My take is it's a rut from physical & emotional tiredness for everyone, including Nuno himself, and a run of bad injuries; and by the law of Sod, it's right as we are trying to change styles and evolve - a difficult challenge at the best of times, but luck, previously with us, is not with us just now. In hindsight, probably not the best time to be changing our style or focusing so strongly on youth.

At the time though, I do think it was the right decision to take. Brave given the lack of preseason etc, but not foolhardy or rash.

Was Nuno expecting greater / different investment? Are Fosun reigning things in a bit due to politics? Who knows.

What I do know myself is that Nuno has given me the best WWFC years in decades - it's been passionate and amazing; I man-love him utterly for the ways he's bonded us and developed us into a club - not just a team - who are respected and admired across the piece; and I believe he absolutely deserves our support and our patience to get things going again. And I do think he will do.

Vai fazer Nuno e que a força esteja contigo.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm still angry and hurting from today's debacle, however, I'm also still firmly in the NUNO IN camp!!!
The guy is struggling for whatever reason, let's get behind him when he needs us most and pull him through.
I myself am suffering terribly at present with mental health issues, though the love and support of those around me has hopefully got me through the worst. Not saying for one minute that Nuno is definitely going through similar but looking at his current demeanor, it wouldn't at all surprise me.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definitely Nuno in, but he needs to get us back to basics and stop ****ing about with 4 at the back. We do not have the players to play it and we’re bloody good at the 343/352 system so let’s go back to it, grind out some 1-0s and put this ****ing shambles of a season behind us.

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I actually agree, OP. Nuno needs to find some spark from somewhere and just get us all thru this awful season and see what August brings.

But also Nuno, please sort your selections and formations out, at least then you can blame Fosun for leaving you high and dry.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Nuno in. Go back to 3 at the back, I admire your desire to change (you clearly saw the lack of possession V Sevilla as our Achilles heel) but think of what we did before that. Get our identity back, move up the league then experiment and change when we have a pre season and signings that allow you to fully impose your evolution.

C’mon Nuno, we love you, we love what you have given us. Forget today, it’s got an asterisk next to it like Liverpool’s title win.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno had a dream.
To build a football team.
With Chinese owners and a wonder kid from porto.
With 5 at the back.
And pace in attack.
We're Wolverhampton.
Nuno,will bounce back.

We love you nuno.
We do.
We love you nuno..
We do.
We love you nuno.
We do.
Oh Nuno we love you.

Nuno in camp ay i.

JayStringer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
What I want more than anything right now is the old Nuno back. The one we all trusted and looked up to. The one who seemed sure of everything. The one who commanded respect. The Nuno we have right now seems stuck in his own head. Second guessing himself. Making changes that aren't needed.

I think I've come round to agreeing with some of the transfer doom merchants from the summer (said with affection...) that something is not quite right above Nuno. For him to have identified (correctly, IMO) that the team needed to change indicates to me that he intended for us to do more than sign a bunch of promising kids and a Barcelona outcast. You don't set your stall out to change and evolve a team and then leave the spine essentially exactly the same as it has been for three years.

For whatever reason, I think Nuno didn't get the players he asked for. And is now stuck trying to get a tune out of a team who needed freshening up, with no pre-season.

Maybe there are valid reasons for Fosun tightening the purse. Maybe there aren't. We don''t know because they don't tell us, and that, more than anything, is why I think it's becoming easier to doubt the project.

Don't get me wrong, yesterday shook my faith. It caused me to think long and hard about whether I still back Nuno. But I do. The faith is still there. But I do have concerns about the people making decisions above him.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He seemed a bit happier this evening. We ground out a win, kept a clean sheet and it looks like a decent striker is incoming. Reset and onwards and upwards!
All good and well except we’re playing Chorley

Back
Top Bottom