Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno Had A Dream Portugal Flag

QWolf

Reaction score
Hoping someone can help, my old man hasn't quite got over Nuno yet, it's his birthday soon so I was planning to get him one of the 'Nuno Had A Dream Portugal' flags but I can't find any online at all, presumably they've all be sent to the incinerator. Hoping someone has a lead on one! Cheers.

Olivergoldblack

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Hoping someone can help, my old man hasn't quite got over Nuno yet, it's his birthday soon so I was planning to get him one of the 'Nuno Had A Dream Portugal' flags but I can't find any online at all, presumably they've all be sent to the incinerator. Hoping someone has a lead on one! Cheers.
Check the Spurs website

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

time for some tough love

get him Bruno's Jacket instead

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno is slowly being airbrushed away. The history books will tell us that it was Jeff Shi and Fosun that led us to all that glory.
Football fans rarely if ever remember or give a flying **** about Chairmen and owners (unless they do something awful like the Bhattis) despite what those groups might hope. Managers, coaches and players on the other hand....

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Just get him an hanky and be done with it.What is he,,,a man or a mouse.

QWolf

Reaction score
Didn't they used to sell these on eBay?
No such luck unfortunately, thanks for the being the only person to give a useful response though! The rest of the thread is made up of wannabe comedians.
Nuno is slowly being airbrushed away. The history books will tell us that it was Jeff Shi and Fosun that led us to all that glory.
Bang on. One of Wolves' best managers in recent times yet is becoming vilified because of one 'poor' season (still finished better than McCarthy or Jones did in their combined attempts) and a mutual decision to leave (can't blame him after the transfer window fiasco). Bruno, whilst he does play attractive football, has yet to earn a point or have us score a goal against 'serious' opposition.

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve got one but not letting it go I’m sorry a momento of one of my favourite periods following Wolves!

Could try the outside merchandise sellers (if the club haven’t bullied them all away) as it was those that sold them surely someones got some old stock (I did wonder if thats how the mancs got the Portugal flags so quickly the other week) knocking around the back of a stall or in a van

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
No idea how reliable this website is but they apparently have one for sale:

T

TheConcourse

Nothing wrong with remembering some good times! Hope your old man has a good day.

Not directly a flag but I bought this for my ‘Wolves Wall’ in the man cave:

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

I’ve got a nuno towel for gym

pacamac

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why do so many of our fans hate Nuno now?
They don't but they kid themselves into thinking they do because it makes them super Wolves fans and proves their are backing Bruno.

They don;'t understand that you can still be gutted Nuno is still not here, be thankfully for the great years he gave us and what he did and still back the new manager.

Its not just football to be fair a lot of things have led to it (and social media certainly doesn't help) but we increasingly live in polarised world where people assume you have to 'pick a side' and never veer from it and also be anti the other side. God forbid there's ever any grey or middle ground!

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Why do so many of our fans hate Nuno now?

I don't personally hate Nuno far from it, I love the guy for what he did for us, however it is now Brunos team and Nuno is a happy memory, I don't like the way some fans disrespected Nuno towards the end it was wrong but equally I don't get the people mourning over him, id have hated to have ended up like a Newcastle still pining for a previous manager.

The biggest credit for Nuno is during his tenure both his and wolves stock rose considerably.

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have mine that I got from ebay a couple years ago but its my only one... I will always hold a soft spot for Nuno so I can't part with it. I hope you can find one.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I have mine that I got from ebay a couple years ago but its my only one... I will always hold a soft spot for Nuno so I can't part with it. I hope you can find one.
Will keep mine too, for memories of Nuno.
When I bought mine from the subway stall, they were selling like hot cakes, so some may turn up on Ebay as time goes on.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They don't but they kid themselves into thinking they do because it makes them super Wolves fans and proves their are backing Bruno.

They don;'t understand that you can still be gutted Nuno is still not here, be thankfully for the great years he gave us and what he did and still back the new manager.

Its not just football to be fair a lot of things have led to it (and social media certainly doesn't help) but we increasingly live in polarised world where people assume you have to 'pick a side' and never veer from it and also be anti the other side. God forbid there's ever any grey or middle ground!
Well said

D

Deleted member 9202LYK

I don't think they do, just think they have moved on.
If they have moved on then why do they have to make a derogatory comment every time he is mentioned?

Sometimes they do it in a passive-aggressive way by saying ‘we’ve moved on’ while implying that even mentioning him now should be discouraged.

Obviously we have moved on from frank munro, Kenny Hibbit and Matt Jarvis so we can never mention those or say how much we enjoyed their time at wolves.

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No such luck unfortunately, thanks for the being the only person to give a useful response though! The rest of the thread is made up of wannabe comedians.

Bang on. One of Wolves' best managers in recent times yet is becoming vilified because of one 'poor' season (still finished better than McCarthy or Jones did in their combined attempts) and a mutual decision to leave (can't blame him after the transfer window fiasco). Bruno, whilst he does play attractive football, has yet to earn a point or have us score a goal against 'serious' opposition.
We had great times with all three of these as manager. Tough characters who knew how to build successful football teams. They deserve respect from all Wolves fans.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If they have moved on then why do they have to make a derogatory comment every time he is mentioned?

Sometimes they do it in a passive-aggressive way by saying ‘we’ve moved on’ while implying that even mentioning him now should be discouraged.

Obviously we have moved on from frank munro, Kenny Hibbit and Matt Jarvis so we can never mention those or say how much we enjoyed their time at wolves.
Well...we could do with a Hibbitt option in midfield....

Back
Top Bottom