Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nunes red overturned

DJW

Reaction score
Be nice to know why the 'clown' of a referee gave him a red? He was having a shocker of a game afterall

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That’s good news.
About bloody time Lady Luck remembered us. Now go and do your stuff on our injuries and let the ball bounce our way once in a while.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Clears the decks for Mitrovic. Was a bit concerned how they were going to leave Nunes with 3 games, let Fernandes off and give him 10. Wonder if Lopetegui will get another charge though,especially in the light of the Forest verdict.

Rabid Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Clears the decks for Mitrovic. Was a bit concerned how they were going to leave Nunes with 3 games, let Fernandes off and give him 10. Wonder if Lopetegui will get another charge though,especially in the light of the Forest verdict.
Wouldn't surprise me if Julen was given a touchline ban or 2 knowing the FA.

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We've all moaned about Nunes but fact is since he was dropped, results haven't happened.....not saying it's down to him but he was putting a shift in on the left.......stick him in against forest, I fancy him for the winner ...
Was going to post the other day, every single win in the league since Lopetegui’s come in, Nunes has started - Apart from vs Everton where he came off the bench and helped create Rayan’s winner late on.

I knows he’s not been perfect this season, but he’s still slotting in where asked at the expense of his own game to help the team imo, and I don’t buy into the talk of him not caring or just waiting for a “potential” move in the summer - He clearly cares about this squad, as evidenced by his outrage at the decisions Saturday and his celebrations when we score - Also, if he didn’t care he would’ve been shipped off first thing in Jan like Lopetegui did to Guedes.

On the topic of the card being overturned, I think a certain linesman, Mr. Gary Beswick, should face disciplinary action/suspension for lying about this whole situation to get Matheus sent off in the first place!

Last edited:

old wittonian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I very much doubt the lino intentionally lied, he'd know there'd be a film of it.

It's much more likely that he didn't realise he was the one who backed into Nunes in the confusion.
I the heat of the moment some people don't think. I doubt he lied. Maybe just assumed.

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And I thought the ref got everything right according to some on here?

Another shocking decision gone against us, wether it impacted the game or not it shows there is an unconscious bias against Wolves, yet many on here deny it. Pretty much our fourth apology of the season, bet we top that table

lobodelsur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was going to post the other day, every single win in the league since Lopetegui’s come in, Nunes has started - Apart from vs Everton where he came off the bench and helped create Rayan’s winner late on.
That's a very valid point and one which I think the majority of us, me included, have missed given our general disappointment at the level of his performances.

Flump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another shocking decision gone against us, wether it impacted the game or not it shows there is an unconscious bias against Wolves, yet many on here deny it.

I tossed a coin 4 times, and it came up tails every time.

That shows there's a bias in my coin.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
I've defended him on here, but I was running out of patience. No way he's in ahead of Neves or Lemina for me though, so is he in as the third midfielder ahead of Gomes, or playing that comedy role that finished Dendoncker as a supposed left midfield option?

Back
Top Bottom