Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

NOW TV - Sky Sports Football Season Pass £199

M

Mr Wolf

Tempted by this Now TV pass for that value. I’m out or at the football most of the time so I miss a lot of football on TV but I do enjoy the NFL 6pm/9pm Sunday evening when I’m doing the weekly ironing in front of the TV.

Had a couple of weekly passes last season for £12 I think it was, time it right you can get 3/4 games for that so £20 for all the Golf, NFL, Cricket, Prem & Champ football etc would be good value for a legal way of viewing it hassle/worry free.

ShifnalWolf

Graphmaster General
Reaction score
IPTV is the way forward. I use a really good bloke, had a crappy one a couple of years back that started good but then went massively downhill. My new one is superb, up 99% of the time and does a cracking VOD service too. Costs me about £100 for the year for two devices all channels and the VOD. Actually tell a lie, he knocked a tenner off because I pointed my brother in law in his direction.
Nothing illegal is the way forward.....

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Tempted by this Now TV pass for that value. I’m out or at the football most of the time so I miss a lot of football on TV but I do enjoy the NFL 6pm/9pm Sunday evening when I’m doing the weekly ironing in front of the TV.

Had a couple of weekly passes last season for £12 I think it was, time it right you can get 3/4 games for that so £20 for all the Golf, NFL, Cricket, Prem & Champ football etc would be good value for a legal way of viewing it hassle/worry free.
It was the NFL that swung it for me. Makes Sunday nights much more bearable.

E

E is for idiot.

Nothing illegal is the way forward.....

In this case it is. While it won't be directly, it is getting more popular as it becomes more idiot proof. More people will move away from Sky and the other thieves and the legal price will become more affordable again.

I get the judgement that people have "it's illegal" but the price of Sky is utterly scandalous and in my opinion they are the real criminals. Two or three price rises over 18 months sometimes and until people stop paying it, they will keep doing it.

E

E is for idiot.

Trouble is with IPTV they regularly fail, lose your cash if it gets taken down and generally poor quality streams.

They are improving though.

They are improving. Poor quality streams isn't true though. The majority of them are HD now for a paid service. Like I said the one that I use is up about 99% of the time. The only issues really are when my internet dies.

W

WasStefan

They are improving. Poor quality streams isn't true though. The majority of them are HD now for a paid service. Like I said the one that I use is up about 99% of the time. The only issues really are when my internet dies.
In my experience watching sports like tennis/ football the frame rate isn't fast enough and the ball lags/ jitters. Watchable but not great, even if they are HD quality.

E

E is for idiot.

In my experience watching sports like tennis/ football the frame rate isn't fast enough and the ball lags/ jitters. Watchable but not great, even if they are HD quality.

Mine used to with the Fire Stick but the Fire TV box it is bang on the money. We also had faster internet around that time and a new telly, so it could be any one of the three. My assumption would be the Fire TV though.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I pay £50 a year for iptv which includes vod and the customer service is fantastic, which is highly important. You see loads being advertised on social media but imo the best ones don't need to advertise.
Same here mate.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I pay £50 a year for iptv which includes vod and the customer service is fantastic, which is highly important. You see loads being advertised on social media but imo the best ones don't need to advertise.
Exactly the same here. Been using the same folks for around 5 years now and they’re superb. Drop on a 2 quid a month vpn and bobs your mothers brother.

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mine is £75 per year ...

Sounds like I'm not on a great deal.
Can be choppy at times too.

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mine is £75 per year ...

Sounds like I'm not on a great deal.
Can be choppy at times too.
Yep your being over charged. The one I use is 40 quid at the moment for new customers and 35 for renewals.

Back
Top Bottom