Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nottm Forest v Wolves commms thread.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So annoying that Luton, Burnley and Sheffield are pitiful.

Would love to see Forest or Everton drop. Both ****in horrible clubs.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, it's an away point so reasonable I suppose.
Sarabia should be the first out of the door in the summer, followed quickly by Doc
I know Doc anc be slow but do you really think Sarabia could beat him to the door?;)

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Thought we played alright first half. Got worse as the game went on (understandably given the lack of options off the bench).

MGW. Quality player. Shame he doesn’t show a bit more respect to a club that gave him so much.

MoM: Cunha.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
point massive plus is a fit hwang and cunha get them starting against arsenal and I'd say drop sarabia for Doyle

Doyle behind cunha sarabia in a 10

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thought we played alright first half. Got worse as the game went on (understandably given the lack of options off the bench).

MGW. Quality player. Shame he doesn’t show a bit more respect to a club that gave him so much.

MoM: Cunha.
Yeah that respect and lack of it is pretty bad from him. Odious toad

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Do we have someone suspended for Arsenal and Bournemouth? I'm sure the commentator mentioned it in the second half. Lemina or João Gomes?

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ll take that result, all things considered. A draw, two goals for Cunha, Cunha and Hwang back, no new injuries, Semedo avoided a two match ban, and stopping Forest from getting three points. It wasn’t pretty, but the lads worked hard against a team that tried everything to get a win.

Ps. MGW can disappear up his own rear - obnoxious disrespectful ugly ****er.

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I also saw the forest owner ...Jesus wept, fat **** lol

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
I’d say he’s better than average. Definitely wasn’t “absolutely dire” but as we know fans always need a scapegoat
While he was not dire. He was not the best. He is to slow to react to danger and his positional play is poor. There was a few points in the game where Toti had to drag him back into position. If you watch the game again you will see this.

Apart from that, he is pur captain and after we scored as a captain I expect him to not let our team drop as deep as we did. Which led to their equaliser as we play into their hands. He should of been pushing thw whole team forward. I am not scapegoating him. I just think he is not a very good defender. If we get a bid of 30-40 for him we should take it and invest. Better out there, as others have said before.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
While he was not dire. He was not the best. He is to slow to react to danger and his positional play is poor. There was a few points in the game where Toti had to drag him back into position. If you watch the game again you will see this.

Apart from that, he is pur captain and after we scored as a captain I expect him to not let our team drop as deep as we did. Which led to their equaliser as we play into their hands. He should of been pushing thw whole team forward. I am not scapegoating him. I just think he is not a very good defender. If we get a bid of 30-40 for him we should take it and invest. Better out there, as others have said before.
If you believe he's not a good defender, how on gods earth is anyone going to pay 30-40 million for him, unless all those in the footballing world are being totally hoodwinked.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
If you believe he's not a good defender, how on gods earth is anyone going to pay 30-40 million for him, unless all those in the footballing world are being totally hoodwinked.
They must obviously see something I don't. I was going on the valuation of last summer with Napoli. I personally do not think he is a good defender, he obviosuly does have plus points. He is a good passer of the ball etc.

This is my opinion. Does not mean it is right. Teams pay over the odds for 'poor' players all the time. Or an inflated fee for a player. The player is worth what the selling/buying club put them at. Obviously my valuation would be different to yours and many others on here. Kilman just not my type of defender.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

If there is better out there then why would clubs bother with Kilman?

Norwegian Wolf

Reaction score
Given that Gibbs-****e ran over to the Wolves fans after his goal to taunt them, should we not expect him and Forest to get charged by the FA?
Anyone remember this?
''For reasons which did not appear clear to the Commission, Mr Gibbs-White did not attend as a witness as originally scheduled. This meant of course that whilst we were able to consider his statement, DP (Podence) did not have the opportunity to test his evidence. We placed the weight we deemed appropriate on Mr Gibbs-White's evidence''.

He brings it all on himself.

Slothmonkey

Reaction score
If there is better out there then why would clubs bother with Kilman?
You could say that about every transfer. A player has attributes that they believe will suit them at a price they find agreeable.

We know there is better out there but could not afford x, y, so with went with z. X and y do not want to come to us, we go with z. So on and so forth.

Back
Top Bottom