Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Norwich v Wolves goals and sending offs

R

Rogsman

Cheers for the video mate.
Breens foul purely professional

A

AmericanWolf

cheers, murray would have saved that goal. shows how much we rely on him.

W

Wardrobe_Wolf

Thanks Mak1.

Breens chop was marvelous, couldnt have done it better myself. Jackie Mac had to go too for that challenge. Shame it doesnt show their keeper's little indiscrecion, though that should be on the wolves world highlights when they get around to releasing them. Great finish from Kightly.

Simmowolf

Reaction score
Listening to some of the commantary on the way home from work, Jackie Mac was lucky not to be sent off when he got his first yellow. Any thoughts from those that were there?

wolfman27

Reaction score
cheers, murray would have saved that goal. shows how much we rely on him.

If you play the clip back a frame at a time... when Breen chops him Murray isn't even in the shot. My guess is he'd have gone on to score. If anyone won us 3 points last night Breen did. Having slaughtered us in the first half, if they'd gone a goal up then it would have been game over.

O

Oxford_Wolf

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN

When I were a lad footbal was all like that, A proper man's game I tell thee.

E

Exile Wolf

If you play the clip back a frame at a time... when Breen chops him Murray isn't even in the shot. My guess is he'd have gone on to score. If anyone won us 3 points last night Breen did. Having slaughtered us in the first half, if they'd gone a goal up then it would have been game over.

Have to agree on that one Huckerby looked more likely to score than Murray to save. Perhaps he could appeal :D

The Weasel

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
cheers mak1, and as others have said, 'nice tackle!' Breeny

The Bear

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think it would have been mighty close, possibly with Huckerby getting a touch and then going over Murray looking for a penalty.

I applaud Breen for his sacrifice, but it was actually just after we'd scored so not necessarily game over, but would have lifted them for certain.

A

Anglian Wolf

Listening to some of the commantary on the way home from work, Jackie Mac was lucky not to be sent off when he got his first yellow. Any thoughts from those that were there?

Didn't see it as a red but the home fans certainly yelled for a sending off. It wasn't a professional foul and there were others close by which meant he wasn't clear through on goal.

The second booking was a little harsh and almost an afterthought on the part of the ref who was frankly appalling. He awarded us one free kick in the first half and that almost in injury time. He turned away our stonewall penalty appeal and he then conjured up five extra injury time minutes at the end despite the fact that the trainer had never been on the pitch.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
from where us away fans were it looked as if murray would have got there in time but obviously breen wasnt to know that

GoldenHorseshoe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Wouldn't have been the equalizer, rather than a goal up?:confused:

W

wolfyjoe

Cheers for that mate!

What a hack from Breen. Liked Kightly's Lampard-like celebration!

E

Essex Wolf

Having now seen Breens deliberate trip on the TV he was either very lucky in his timing or used superb judgement to avoid a penalty.

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having now seen Breens deliberate trip on the TV he was either very lucky in his timing or used superb judgement to avoid a penalty.

2 yards outside the box is a penalty?....Are you in Sparkhill at the present time?;)

Back
Top Bottom