Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Norwich Prediction Thread

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Couldn't see one elsewhere. I'd love to get one over on Norwich and Moxey but think it'll be a draw. 1-1

E

Essex Wolf

With Wolves improving and Norwich in a sort of slump, players missing through the ACON, injury and suspension I can see a 1-2 to Wolves.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They are strong at home but we should snatch a draw. 1-1 Dicko scores at last.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jerome to score. Wolves to get atleast a point.

1-1 or 2-1 wolves.

F

FLEET WOLF

A difficult one really. They have been very ordinary of late, whilst we have been good. However, can't help thinking that the forthcoming trip to Anfield might have a negative impact on one or two of our players. I shall go 1-1.

D

Deleted member 5242

with half an eye on a big trip to Anfield I would take a 1-1 so lets go with that!

anything more and I will be chuffed to bits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ignore Norwich's home form. At the moment confidence is sky high at Wolves on the back of victories at Stoke and v Villa. Norwich are in a downward spiral and will be knackered from Wednesday night's Cup loss to S'ton.

Naarwich 1 Wolves 3 (Dicko, Bod, Costa)

Golden_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think I saw somewhere online that Lambert has a 100% record against Norwich since leaving them (3 games I think) so hopefully he keeps that run going with us!

Would love to turn them over. Still get nightmares from that game where they beat us 2-1 at their place where Johnson & Hennessey combined to make Holt look like a prime Ronaldo.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Norwich are not at their best, but still they have a very decent home record.

I'm thinking a draw 1-1. Costa to score.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoping our centre backs can deal with Jerome better than they did at molineux. We should go into this as slight favourites but being a pessimist I'll say 0-0.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wolves in form, Norwich our of form. This has Norwich victory written all over it.

2-0 to Norwich

I should caveat this with the fact I've been very impressed with our positive play since Lambert came in.

Freeport wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Norwich have NEVER beaten Wolves home and away in the league in any one season. Unless history changes we are due for a draw or win, I will go for the latter.
Norwich 1 2 Wolves

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep the faith.

Wolves to continue our good turn in fortunes and emerge victorious !

Weimann to score.

Last edited:

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tough one. Norwich in a slump & Wolves on a good run. First goal is crucial for confidence.
Like others - Score draw.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
£13m bid in for Robbie Brady from Burnley, if AN doesn't play him tomorrow they have no left back. Whoever they bring in will have fun with Costa. Feeling optimistic which is probably a bad thing, going 2-1 Wolves with Weimann to get the winner!

B

Benson

Unbeaten 7 away games in a row? (we have 3 today)

No, I dont think we will and this one is the one I think is the hardest one of the coming 4. We should beat Liverpool U21, Burton and Barnsley.
I go for an unlucky 2-1 loss.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very tough game, but there's a good feeling around Wolves at the moment, and a bad one around Norwich.

2-1 Wolves.

Tarcisio Mifsud

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the official web site, it is said that our team is confident, hope that their confidence will not disappoint us. I prefer to see them ready for tomorrow's test, rather than confident. It is a difficult away match, with Norwich very disappointing recently, having played in the FA Cup on Wednesday, but I am sure they will do all possible to erase the down trend in recent matches, and I do not want our team to think that it is an easy match and they can roll over the canaries. If our players would retain the recent discipline than most probably they will not come out of the match empty handed.

astraltrader

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would love to see us get all three points - heart says 0-2 but I have a feeling it will be 1-1.

D

Deleted member 3518

In reference to a mate:

2:0 to the good guys, Costa and Mason.

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
Very confident we can get something from this, maintain our current level defensive solidity and it I feel will be 3 points.

They don't like us for some daft reason (Muscat alone shouldn't be enough).....time to give it some real fuel.

Naaaarwich 1 Wolves 3.

Last edited:
K

KingOfMilwaukee

I feel great about Wolves right now!!!:)

Which means I am predicting a 2-0 loss.:p

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0v2 go 1 up in first half then catch them on break towards the end.

UTW!!

Back
Top Bottom