Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Norwich Prediction Thread

Summer_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haven't noticed one elsewhere.

Think we'll narrowly lose this one, 2-1

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Come on me BABBIES, we can win this one !

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
At the beginning of the season, we thought they would rip us apart, and we surprised them. Different time, under different circumstances, but I believe we can win again.

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
0-1. Afobe. Come on me Babbies!

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I $$$$ing hate Norwich, though did have one of my best away days there (RK's 2 goal debut), but think at home they may have just too much for us, lose 2-1.

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-1 defeat. But Sako is overdue one of his "special" games so hoping tomorrow's the day.

goldenwolf69

Reaction score
heart says Norwich 1 Wolves 3 head says Norwich 3 Wolves 1

Will go with my heart as usual

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Head says 3-1 Norwich.

Heart says 3-1 Wolves.

Absolutely massive game, arguably the biggest so far. If we're serious about promotion we can't lose.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
1-1. Which would be a great result.

M

Mr Wolf

Just don't lose the game, forget pretty football defend well & hit them on the break.

E

Essex Wolf

Just don't lose the game, forget pretty football defend well & hit them on the break.

Agreed.

The longer the game goes without Norwich scoring will likely mean they have to come at us more. If so could play into Wolves hands.

I'd imagine Norwich will have had someone watching at Huddersfield and if so will have reported back about Wolves pace and how well they utilised it. As such Norwich could play a cagey game neither wanting to over commit for fear of getting hit on the break but likewise knowing they need to win.

D

Deleted member 3518

I $$$$ing hate Norwich, though did have one of my best away days there (RK's 2 goal debut), but think at home they may have just too much for us, lose 2-1.

Was there and loved that game, you could tell a star was born!

Expect a defeat by at least 2 clear goals, as I predicted Tuesday:confused:.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
5-1 to Alan Partridges lot.

A pre-match trip to the Colemans Mustard factory is not enough to rouse our troops to a famous win over the Rabid Canaries.

Norwich manager Ken Browns inspired decision to team the panache of Kevin Drinkell up front with the swarthy ladies man Robert Rosario proved to be the difference between the two sides. A brace a piece for footballs answer to Hoddle and Waddle and a fine solo effort from Dale Gordon putting the icing on the cake for Delia's men. Wolves goal to come from an Ian Culverhouse own goal.

Last edited by a moderator:
E

Essex Wolf

Was there and loved that game, you could tell a star was born!

Expect a defeat by at least 2 clear goals, as I predicted Tuesday:confused:.

As I recall weren't Wolves wearing white tops that day with dark green shorts?

Tony

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Waiting for Netherton to start the commentary thread now.

Leigh72

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
2-3 Hopefully, just been on their forum, they love us dont they lol
I thought my house was quite nice, the way the Midlands and Wolverhampton in general has been described on there it is more like a wasteland akin to Mad Max lol
Cabbage tramplers lol

wolf97

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
3-1. I wanna smash these $$$$ers. $$$$ing $$$$$.

D

Deleted member 3518

As I recall weren't Wolves wearing white tops that day with dark green shorts?

Essex are you joking can't remember what I had for lunch today.:embarassed:

What I remember is we were standing in the corner and for the 1 goal, our end, RK got the ball in their area dummied to shoot, the goalie dived and Robbie casually slotted it home.

Had some great trips to Norwich, usually not including the game! No trains back tomorrow without a stopover so watching cricket and rugby. For all them going make plenty of noise and enjoy!

gewolf

Reaction score
Apart from when two top eight teams have been playing against each other, it has been quite unusual for any of the top eight to lose in the last two or three weeks so if we lose and the same thing happens tomorrow we will be well away from the play off places - and in fact some way off even the top seven.
Also, if we lose, it will mean, despite our best result of the season at Huddersfield, just three points from the last three games - not play off form in any circumstances.
So this is a massive game for us and let's hope for our front four to be fit and again on form.

We are 4/1 tomorrow which is outrageous.

Norwich 3-4 Wolves.

Attack attack attack!

E

Edgmond Wolf

2-0 to the good guys, Sako and Dicko to score
Come on the Wolves

Also, there has been a red card in each of the last four meetings at Carrow Road.

Back
Top Bottom