Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Norwich game moved to Sunday and Live on Sky

D

Dorset DeWolf

How come this is at 4pm on a Sunday? That's not a normal time for a championship game

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A couple on here were hoping we'd get a relegated team first up as an indication of where we're at.

Looks like you got your wish.

Let's get this season off to a flyer.

Reaction score
A couple on here were hoping we'd get a relegated team first up as an indication of where we're at.

Looks like you got your wish.

Let's get this season off to a flyer.
I don't think it's a bad time to play them - the three relegated teams that is. We'll hit the league with a bit of momentum and belief, a few additions to an established team, they'll be coming down used to losing and probably have lost a few key players. Could catch the lot of them cold before they find their feet and start playing to their true potential.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think it's a bad time to play them - the three relegated teams that is. We'll hit the league with a bit of momentum and belief, a few additions to an established team, they'll be coming down used to losing and probably have lost a few key players. Could catch the lot of them cold before they find their feet and start playing to their true potential.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Fair comment. Although 'true potential' and this league often don't go hand in hand. Look at us in the nineties. Let's hope some of their better players who are acclimatised to the prem get a bit of a culture shock eh?

Separately, I hate close season on here. It's boring just agreeing with people and all the web warriors must be on holiday.

C

CND67

Its always nice to start a new season on a Saturday at 3pm. Only slight consolation is there is free parking in Woverhampton town centre on a Sunday if you have a driver who doesn't drink!

WTID!

Reaction score
Its always nice to start a new season on a Saturday at 3pm. Only slight consolation is there is free parking in Woverhampton town centre on a Sunday if you have a driver who doesn't drink!

I'd check this for a anyone driving to the game:

http://www.wolverhampton.gov.uk/article/2990/Parking

I saw a warden last Sunday having a field day by the library putting tickets on car after car, I contemplated racing him and paying for parking for all the cars that didn't know the rules had changed, but thought he'd probably only take them off after I'd left and my own ticket was due to expire and I didn't fancy a ticket myself.

E

Essex Wolf

I saw a warden last Sunday having a field day by the library putting tickets on car after car, I contemplated racing him and paying for parking for all the cars that didn't know the rules had changed, but thought he'd probably only take them off after I'd left and my own ticket was due to expire and I didn't fancy a ticket myself.

They really do seem to enjoy peeing people off.

W

Wichenford Wolf

Which part of the link is new?

E

Edgmond Wolf

You should have just run him over!

92 Grounds 92 Hours

With the game being on sky, does anyone think it will make a difference to the attendance?
I'm going for 23,500.
Norwich always seem travel in numbers.

92 Grounds 92 Hours

Will make a huge difference to attendence . On a Sunday at 4pm.

I see your point, but with some of the attendances we were hitting last season and a full away end, also chuck the 1st game of the season buzz in.
I can see a big crowd.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Result for me, my mom's birthday on the 9th can now take her out on the saturday, without any conflict.

Have also managed to persuade my wife a trip to Rotherham the next week on her birthday will be a great day out for her, and she's a bluenose!!

F

FLEET WOLF

Result for me, my mom's birthday on the 9th can now take her out on the saturday, without any conflict.

Have also managed to persuade my wife a trip to Rotherham the next week on her birthday will be a great day out for her, and she's a bluenose!!

Still Proud, I am sure she will appreciate a day out in Rotherham really!

S

SouthwesternWolf

For all my complaining earlier in the thread, this has turned out to be a great help. I take it all back Murdoch x

Back
Top Bottom