Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Northbank.

• Thread starter Deleted member 4382
  • Start date

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FFS how many times do we have to have this discussion.

People can leave when they like. Live with it.
It's football not nuclear physics: how many variants of a discussion do you think we'll have?

On the OP, it's weird that people **** off early on a night like the other. Each to their own though eh?

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
nothing to do with being a superfan, but we've waited around 40 years for nights like this.

according to this thread around 50% of fans must live 100 miles+ away from molineux and commute there by train. Fair play.

On this forum there is definitely more of ar far away fans.A lot use the forum as a means of information.To be honest not one of mar mates use this forum OR any other for that matter.They just tek the P. **** em.:p

ginboomerang

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
ut oh....North Bank in trouble again. It's embarrassing that they don't give a **** and do what they like. FFS.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
NFMvtaP.jpg

Could see the wolf heads today. Been worse though.

Reaction score
I worked 9 hours before game and was up for work at 5.30 AM, speaking of narrow minded.

Having sat in the North bank on occasion there are plenty who turn up 5 mins post kick off and leave 10 mins before time who've clearly had a skinful.

Also didn't realise the North Bank contained the only fans with kids, night shifts or who got bused and trains. Learn something new every day.
I was up at 0430 for work and stayed till the end, in the north bank, should I make out I am a better fan than other people now, or haven't I met the South bank criteria?

D

Deleted member 4184

People who have paid for their ticket have the right to leave when they want.

Yamalroite

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I stay till the end not because I'm better. I just would rather be at molineux than home.

At home if I tell someone to **** off I get told to **** off back. It would look mental though if my mrs did the nuno celebration in the front garden towards the house with me doing it back when she gets in from work. It would just look sarcastic.

Or if a neighbour slips over me shouting 'wheeeeeyyyy' through the window or when next door argue me shouting 'we forgot that you were here'.
I don't leave early for these reasons.

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People who have paid for their ticket have the right to leave when they want.

True .....but must be slightly disheartening to Nuno and the boys to see all the empty seats with 10 minutes left especially when they have put in a good performance ....Do we really need a bigger stadium .

Would you leave a cinema 10 mins before the end of a film ?, or imagine if folks left a theatre as early as they do the N Bank

RMNottm

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
People can do what they like, some old, have other commitments, trains, kids at the end of their tether... If you have to go to go you have got to go. But we reserve the right to take the P. :)

D

Deleted member 4184

True .....but must be slightly disheartening to Nuno and the boys to see all the empty seats with 10 minutes left especially when they have put in a good performance ....Do we really need a bigger stadium .

Would you leave a cinema 10 mins before the end of a film ?, or imagine if folks left a theatre as early as they do the N Bank

If you know the team has won and you suspect the last 5 minutes will be boring then fair play.

Personally stay until the end to clap the boys off but I don't see a lot wrong with people leaving with 5-10 mins to go

loopy lupine

Reaction score
How is that coming across as angry? Bit sensitive.

I made a comment, you made a much more aggresive comment, yet I'm the aggressive one?

No doubt wont get through pre-mod but you should see this comment regardless.

Allowed through pre-mod - comments say much more about you than they do me!
Hence the reason you are still in pre-mod!

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I sit in NB upper, when i heard the SB singing time to go to us, i made a mental note of the empty seats around the stadium because i knew there would be more comments about it on here...

From NB looking at pitch:
Steve Bull upper left and right emptying fast, a bit of middle far upper too.

South Bank lower left half empty. Upper right emptying.

Temp stand, looked full to me.

North Bank, cant comment as im in upper and cant see.

Billy Wright, mainly intact upper and lower and for that reason them and temp stand only ones that can say anything about fans leaving early imo...

All 3 main stands do it so best not to judge.

D

Deleted member 4382

Only one chant manages to wind me up, the where was you, when we were ****, one.

Only reason, because when we were ****, I had a seat in the southbank. The irony:D
The one I really hate and have never joined in is “we are the Southbank, we sing on our own”.

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
NFMvtaP.jpg

Could see the wolf heads today. Been worse though.
Zoom in, If you look lower tier, last but one row, to the left (BW side 4 & 5 seats in from edge of North Bank) beneath pay care sign, that’s me with my son. We always stay to the end. Medals surely!

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was up at 0430 for work and stayed till the end, in the north bank, should I make out I am a better fan than other people now, or haven't I met the South bank criteria?
Doesn't qualify, was an early afternoon kickoff :D

Back
Top Bottom