Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-League Finals Day

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I went to the Non-League finals day at Wembley yesterday, and thoroughly enjoyed the occasion. 13,000 South Shields fans (ie, Sunderland/Newcastle fans) made lots of noise and created a great atmosphere for the FA Vase final. Some real quality players in their team as they comfortably won 4-0 over Cleethorpes Town. Followed by the FA Trophy final where a late York winner gave them a 3-2 win over Macclesfield. Total attendance was over 38,000. Fair play to the York fans who have suffered two relegations in succession yet still got behind their team all afternoon.

£25 for adults and a quid for kids. That includes both games. Plus, as neuturals, we chose to sit in Club Wembley and had a fantastic view, as well as padded seats! Nine goals seen over the two games. Will do this again next season and fully recommend it.

Two things i enjoyed most though was seeing honest players who, playing at Wembley, actually meant something (instead of overpaid, overhyped and overated England/Premier League players). And secondly, seeing thousands of young kids supporting their local non-league team. Gives me hope for the future of the game. For once, well done the FA.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How does it work with segregation?
The two Vase fnalists have the south east, and south west sections of the bottom tier. The two Trophy finalists have the north east and north west section. Imagine Wembley's bottom tier split into quarters. It's all in very good spirits and no trouble. Neutrals have the middle section of Club Wembley.

When the Vase final is on, there is only a handful of fans from the two Trophy finalists in the stadium, and vice versa when the Trophy final is on.

L

Lincoln-WOLF

The two Vase fnalists have the south east, and south west sections of the bottom tier. The two Trophy finalists have the north east and north west section. Imagine Wembley's bottom tier split into quarters. It's all in very good spirits and no trouble. Neutrals have the middle section of Club Wembley.

When the Vase final is on, there is only a handful of fans from the two Trophy finalists in the stadium, and vice versa when the Trophy final is on.
Sounds like a good day out! My home team, Lincoln, were knocked out by York in the semi-final. Might look into it next year though

ricki herberts moustache

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like an awesome day out and reasonable ticket prices too

Poor old York have had it tough so happy they won

Back
Top Bottom