Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

No Wolves Poppy Again this year?

iantendo

Reaction score
I looked on the British Legion website for a Wolves enamel poppy and noticed that yet again we're not on the site. Only us and Newcastle are missing from the online shop. I remember a few years ago there was some problem licensing the logo or something but has this happened again? I hope this is nothing nefarious on the part of the owners as Remembrance Sunday is quite important to many people.

Does anyone know anything about it?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Maybe they have sold out? I know someone who has a Wolves one from this year.

Neves wolf

Reaction score
They definitely had some as me and my wife bought 2 this year.

iantendo

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there were some last year, and they sold out very quickly.
I think the nefarious suggestion, even in passing, is unfair. There has been no lack of respect shown by Fosun and the club at Molineux around Remembrance Day.

Apologies I didn't word it very well. I just meant that there wasn't issues to do with the charity being given permission to use the logo. When I saw it was us and Newcastle... well I wouldn't put it past Mike Ashley to refuse to license their logo for charity and I just hoped that it wasn't the same with us.

No offence intended!

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I had a look a couple of weeks ago and they were there, but sold out.

MDCCCLXXVII

Reaction score
I bought two on line from the British Legion around a month ago, but I remember seeing comments about how quickly they sold out last year.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I looked on the British Legion website for a Wolves enamel poppy and noticed that yet again we're not on the site. Only us and Newcastle are missing from the online shop. I remember a few years ago there was some problem licensing the logo or something but has this happened again? I hope this is nothing nefarious on the part of the owners as Remembrance Sunday is quite important to many people.

Nefarious???
Do you get paid for this ****?

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apologies I didn't word it very well. I just meant that there wasn't issues to do with the charity being given permission to use the logo. When I saw it was us and Newcastle... well I wouldn't put it past Mike Ashley to refuse to license their logo for charity and I just hoped that it wasn't the same with us.

No offence intended!
I saw this after I posted.
You know there is an edit function...

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My wife ordered it she said that on the British legion page it says sold out. But then there was a link to the Amazon british legion page and there were loads available on there so give that a try

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
My wife ordered it she said that on the British legion page it says sold out. But then there was a link to the Amazon british legion page and there were loads available on there so give that a try
Says unavailable on there too.

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Why would you even think that our owners were being nefarious.:mad:

Ezzowolf

Reaction score

Bought mine at the club shop last Friday

Back
Top Bottom