Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

No season review DVD?

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't suppose there will be one? I guess this is to be expected seeing as there was none released last season, but it is disappointing. They can't be difficult to slap together, and you know supporters would definitely have purchased them to relive the last two seasons.

Ches78

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yep, me too - was disappointed there wasn't one last season, and will be equally disappointed this season. All they'd need to do is cobble together the videos from the app with a few extras... At least last season we had that awesome YouTube video that was updated/added to ad the season went on (
)

George AlooGobi

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I remember getting a few of these on VHS from late 80's or early 90's. In those days, it was difficult to find highlights once the match day weekend was over

Not surprised these kind of things are becoming obsolete with the abundance of digital content available

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Those guys need to do another montage with music from Gladiator again...

Was excellent!

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm obsessive enough that I'd piece together all highlights from this season into one super-compilation but I'm not sure it would stay up on youtube long :oops:

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They probably won't be releasing it on DVD, for the same reason they won't be releasing it on VHS or Betamax.

Kingswood Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Do you remember back in Moxey days whenever (rarely) we beat any big team, we'd lob a DVD out to 'commemorate' the occasion? So embarrassing, so small-time.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Not many people buy DVDs now, they might stream it on Netflix though lol

W

wolvesultra

Do you remember back in Moxey days whenever (rarely) we beat any big team, we'd lob a DVD out to 'commemorate' the occasion? So embarrassing, so small-time.
Not just Moxey days, I still have a VHS video of a 1-1 draw away against the ****, late 80s.

Agent Cooper

Reaction score
I think I read somewhere that Amazon will stop selling DVD players when existing stocks run out?

I think it would be a good PR exercise for the club to cobble together a season montage and offer it for free download on all social media channels. Those that want a DVD could then burn it to a blank one.

As I say, it would be a nice gesture to make it available for free as a marketing exercise / thank you for our support over the season.

K

Knocker Lite

A 4-6 part documentary series on Borussia Dortmund's season will soon be released on Amazon. The club will receive around €5 million for it [BILD]

Perhaps Wolves next season.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Also did it once when we beat a small championship team called WBA.

Dark, but fortunately also distant days now.

W

wolvesultra

I have the "Double Delight" video from when we beat them 4-2 at the poorthornes and 2-0 at home :)
The 4-2 game is the reason I still hate my cousin.

Went to every **** away game for the few seasons before and after but had to miss that one as it was my younger cousins Christening...….still never seen us win there!

MinsterWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Don't think it was just us who did match videos or DVD's back in the day? I've still got a fair few somewhere as nice reminders of some old wins!

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Put your own together - very easy to do on even a cheap laptop. All the footage (from many angles) is out there and this is why the club don't bother. Might do one myself.

W

Will Wolf

An official season review would be good. Even if you buy it from Wolves online shop to download

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Also did it once when we beat a small championship team called WBA.

Dark, but fortunately also distant days now.
I bought a VHS of a wolves v Albion game at Molineux for the sole reason that a wolves fan ran on the pitch and gave Graham Roberts a carrot because he was a donkey

Back
Top Bottom