Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

No Fans On South Bank V Aldershot

A

andyc225

Yeah, first time since the pie and pint debacle. Still, can we get a rocking North Bank for this?

B

Batman

Will they count is as the official opening of the Stan Cullis though? Or will they save that for the Barnsley home game?

E

Edgmond Wolf

Fill it with South Bankers who sing "the South Bank" LOL

B

Black Suit

I still feel animosity towards them after the very first play-offs! Watering the pitch after heavy downfall, and the ball getting caught in standing water for both goals. Gits.

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jesus christ. I best prepare myself for the
'scouse mafia out' brigade.

thisisgil

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What's the big deal? South Bankers can just move into the home end for the match.

Storm in a teacup?

P

PeteWolf

0,,10307~10945717,00.jpg

NL5-7, NU5-7 = South Bank on tour.

I

It's Mixu Paatelainen

Playing a League Cup game with no South Bank, and a tiny sponsor logo on the back of the shirts. The legends of the club will be spinning in their grave at what they will see on that night.

Wolverhampton Wanderers 1877-2012

R

RichDavi

Playing a League Cup game with no South Bank, and a tiny sponsor logo on the back of the shirts. The legends of the club will be spinning in their grave at what they will see on that night.

Wolverhampton Wanderers 1877-2012

Oh calm down, they were already spinning given the corporate, money dominated mess the game has become. We can either play along or slum it in League 2 - what would you prefer

W

wolvesultra

yeah i think they'll bring a fair few big game for them and being a saturday

i'm quite surprised the apathy amongst wolves fans i'm looking forward to this game, competitive game, get back from the closed season early, saturday 3pm and only a £10a

W

wolvesultra

Oh calm down, they were already spinning given the corporate, money dominated mess the game has become. We can either play along or slum it in League 2 - what would you prefer

slumming it in league 2

TeddyWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

This is a very neat summary of the Modern Football Supporter's Dilemma.

i'm quite surprised the apathy amongst wolves fans i'm looking forward to this game, competitive game, get back from the closed season early, saturday 3pm and only a £10a

I'm really looking forward to us having a good chance of winning at Molineux for a change. And £10 just about falls within my price range at the moment without the wife pulling a face.

Last edited by a moderator:
A

A Shot from Wales

Thanks for the reminder Black Suit…….perhaps it is time to look back over my top 50 memories from over half a century of following the Shots.

‘Memory is a child walking along a seashore. You never can tell what small pebble it will pick up and store away among its treasured things.’

My ‘top 50’ list of Aldershot football memories were extracted from the many thousands of ‘pebbles’ picked up and stored away over the last 52 years.

Of course you won’t want to read them all, so at number 12 and 11 - the ‘first’ Division 4 play-off final (two legs), May 22nd 1987 and May 25th 1987

Aldershot 2 v Wolverhampton Wanderers 0
Wolverhampton Wanderers 0 v Aldershot 1

Despite finishing 9 points behind Wolves and losing both League encounters Aldershot easily beat the ‘fallen giants’ at the Recreation Ground and never looked in any danger of losing the advantage just a couple of days later in front of 20000 fans at Molineux……play-offs are so unfair!

Read more about the Shots here:- http://ashotfromwales.blogspot.com and for the rest of my ‘top 50’ look back to 28th October 2010.

‘Water the pitch’……. Now that would have been sneaky! But then what was your plan that went so horribly wrong in the return leg?

We look forward to returning to Molineux on the 11th August……

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure about anyone else but I'm looking forward to this. Saturday 3.00pm competitive game, beats playing the vile in a poxy friendly and for the same price if not cheaper. No way would I have turned up for the friendly, imo they should let people in free to friendlies.

B

Batman

I'm with you Burton can't wait. Just wonder how many debutants we'll be watching that day and what our squad will look like in 4 and a half weeks time when it comes around.

W

WasStefan

I'm with you Burton can't wait. Just wonder how many debutants we'll be watching that day and what our squad will look like in 4 and a half weeks time when it comes around.

Only 4 and a half weeks? Eek! Coming around quick.

Hopefully the Olympics will see me through most of those. Can't live without sport. :vollkommenauf:

R

reanswolf

Think there could be a good crowd for this. Looking forward to it at these prices..

B

Brackley Wolf

I can't wait either. Think crowd will be decent with new manager,new stand open and a bit of optimism. Can't stand Aldershot after they nicked our place in the Play Offs so hope we turn up. Prices are great.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I am $$$$ed off as I will still be on holiday......priorities, priorities

V

vega recollection

i arrive east midlands saturday 22:40.no chance of a sundzy ko?

Back
Top Bottom