Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Next seasons manager

S

Smifffy58

If the stories are true that Curbs wanted to bring his own back room staff and they wouldn't let him it leads me to the conclusion that they don't want TC to leave.
I think we may have a new manager and TC as assistant or TC as manager.

J

johnybig32

AC isnt here because of money, not because of backroom staff.

MM will take TC wherever he goes. Hopefully.

S

Stafford Elvis

AC isnt here because of money, not because of backroom staff.

MM will take TC wherever he goes. Hopefully.

:top:AC is an over-rated self important muppet, keep him waiting for his "dream return"

TC needs to go whatever happens poor coach, shocking manager but a nice guy:embarassed:

H

Hawkins discuss

If the stories are true that Curbs wanted to bring his own back room staff and they wouldn't let him it leads me to the conclusion that they don't want TC to leave.
I think we may have a new manager and TC as assistant or TC as manager.

Hope not as this will be a retregade step to the first part of any team rebuild

Last edited by a moderator:
F

Forever Wolves

Why on earth do people think chris hughton would ditch blues for us?
Reality check needed for some. Our squad needs as big an overhaul as blues did last summer. He's not going to want to do it again

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Reality check needed for some. Our squad needs as big an overhaul as blues did last summer. He's not going to want to do it again

no it doesn't, the only thing we'll have in common with blues is that we got relegated

O

Old Gold And Black

How about Micky Mellon at Fleetwood Town? A bit of an outsider maybe but with 3 promotions in 4 seasons and another looking likely this season into the League, surely worth a shout?

S

Stafford Elvis

How about Micky Mellon at Fleetwood Town? A bit of an outsider maybe but with 3 promotions in 4 seasons and another looking likely this season into the League, surely worth a shout?

we've already got a melon as a manager why would we want another:goodnight:

wolvesandbooze

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can't believe you even asked that considering their finacial woes.

F

Forever Wolves

Can't believe you even asked that considering their finacial woes.

Well hughton gets no money to spend there and he won't here, where's the difference?

Besides he could very well be preparing for a premiership season, no sorting our crap out

Tors

Reaction score
We already have a manager :dong: and I think we will be stuck with him :mad:

E

Edgmond Wolf

We already have a manager :dong: and I think we will be stuck with him :mad:

The players dont see him as the manager, they still call him TC and in interviews still refer to MM as Gaffer

S

SimplyTheWolves

Our new manager will be someone with championship experience that has been out of work and is desperate to get back. He will be someone that can work with very limited funds, if any. But above all he will have to be able to cope with the fact that he will have no say in transfer dealings, and ultimately be a yes man.

If you think we are prepared to get someone in the club really needs, you'd better think again. Mr plain and boring is what we'll get, just what the powers that be want.

Dr Wolfenstein

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our new manager will be someone with championship experience ... He will be someone that can work with very limited funds, if any. But above all he will have to be able to cope with the fact that he will have no say in transfer dealings, and ultimately be a yes man.

So he's already here then.

B

bridgnorthwolf

Ridiculous statement. We're in the black. Birmingham could go out of business any time soon.

They lost virtually their whole squad. I don't know what will happen to ours, but it certainly won't be anything near that bad.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Our new manager will be someone with championship experience that has been out of work and is desperate to get back. He will be someone that can work with very limited funds, if any. But above all he will have to be able to cope with the fact that he will have no say in transfer dealings, and ultimately be a yes man.

If you think we are prepared to get someone in the club really needs, you'd better think again. Mr plain and boring is what we'll get, just what the powers that be want.

davies and kelly ?

The Weasel

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've got this awful feeling its going to be TC. But don't worry he'll be allowed to bring in Iain Dowie as his assistant...

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
My shortlist would be Hughton, Solskjaer, Mackay, Poyet and Di Matteo.

Realistically, I think it will be Lee Clark. Slight possibility of Sam Allardyce if he leaves West Ham in the Summer.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would have had him as a player at the start of this season.
He's now getting into coaching and, if we go down, it would be a perfect match to start his managerial career.

can't see him leaving everton yet tho...

J

johnybig32

Id rather have Orville at the moment!

images

Back
Top Bottom