Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newcastle V Wolves predictions

LongWayNorth

Reaction score
Bus into toon tonight and seat in the Milburn stand with a friend who has season tickets. Not lost to them since I moved up here, and still think of Doc’s late winner. Locals seem to think they’ll get something from the game, so need to show them how wrong they are. 2-1 to Wolves. Enjoy yourselves before the game and don’t forget the altitude sickness tablets.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always looks like a nice place Newcastle, never been there to actually go round the City, but seems pleasant enough.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will deserve to win, we should win, but the powers that be will not allow for us to be in 6th place even just for one night at this stage of the season. I'm saying 1-1 with atleast one game changing wrong decision going against us

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Relying on Bruno to end the curse of the "horribly dour games against Newcastle" and bring 3 points back to Wolverhampton.

Play like we did against Villa and we'll win. Come on Fabio!

CologneWolf

Reaction score
1-1. Par for the course with Newcastle. Fabio to score first half and they will equalise sometime after the 65th minute.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Hope I haven't cursed us but I have a feeling tonight could be Fabio's night. I've bought him for my FPL team and captained him. Think he might get a couple in a 2-2 draw.

Geordie Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
My neighbour and his grandson have threatened a Newcastle banner if my front garden if they win! (Friendly joshing) but we can’t let it happen!
I’m going 2-1 Wolves.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Taking a big risk, we are long overdue a draw, so ... 1-1

As to who scores our goal? Well, given that Podence, Trincao and Fabio have a massive total of 3 goals between them all season, safer to say it won't be any of them. I'll go for Hwang, Kilman or OG.

CologneWolf

Reaction score

As to who scores our goal? Well, given that Podence, Trincao and Fabio have a massive total of 3 goals between them all season, safer to say it won't be any of them. I'll go for Hwang, Kilman or OG.
Seems unbelievable Podence has only scored 2... think he had 2 wiped out and maybe scored another in the cup game against Sheffield

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems unbelievable Podence has only scored 2... think he had 2 wiped out and maybe scored another in the cup game against Sheffield

Having watched him for a couple of seasons now, it's not that unbelievable. He needs too much time to get a shot off - the goal scored by Jonny v Villa good example. Podence should have buried it instantly instead of trying just one more touch. He does this a lot, which, which when joined with his need to place shots (which he is good at - but needs time and space you generally don't get) as he doesn't get much power behind them, is his biggest weakness. A good provider but (and could say the same about Trincao) needs someone else on the end of it.

D

Deleted member drgr12429

2-0 Wolves. Jonny and Fabio. Have to believe in us!

CologneWolf

Reaction score
Having watched him for a couple of seasons now, it's not that unbelievable. He needs too much time to get a shot off - the goal scored by Jonny v Villa good example. Podence should have buried it instantly instead of trying just one more touch. He does this a lot, which, which when joined with his need to place shots (which he is good at - but needs time and space you generally don't get) as he doesn't get much power behind them, is his biggest weakness. A good provider but (and could say the same about Trincao) needs someone else on the end of it.
Agree with all that but what i mean to say is that it’s unbelievable he’s only scored 2 because I genuinely thought he’s had the ball in the back of the net on a few more occasions.

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I'm not playing.........

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Always looks like a nice place Newcastle, never been there to actually go round the City, but seems pleasant enough.
It's a beautiful city centre, including the street (Grey) voted the nicest in England. Well worth a mooch about or turning a visit into a stay over, there's a couple of class pubs overlooking the Tyne and some less classy but fun ones in their town proper. The thing I like most about the city: they're a hard lot (like us) but mostly welcoming, you can go in most pubs and they ay *****; the thing I'm less keen on: they think they're ****ing Real Madrid, the deluded ****s!

I'm going 1-1, Guimarães - Silva.

Vtrpres

Groupie
Reaction score
Prediction at 45 minutes. Absolute shambles against a rubbish side with nothing to offer. Lucky to go in level.
Let hope we can’t be as bad in the second half. I am not holding my breath.

Back
Top Bottom