Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newcastle tickets

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Morning, anyone else having problems with ordering there AST this morning?

Thanks

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
ditto only see ballot only atm, should have been available at 9

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Glad this thread was started as I was about to post one as part of my annual attempt to get tickets for Newcastle away. Tickets have gone down to members and general sale for the last three seasons (and didn't even sell out last season) but I always like to ask for tickets beforehand just in case. Can't leave it to chance that me and my son won't get tickets for our local game. Posters on here always come up trumps.

So if anyone is able to sell on two adult tickets for Newcastle away please send me a DM and we can sort something out. I'll pay for your postage and inconvenience etc.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else had the situation where they bought away tickets and then discovered they were not as selected on the map?

The Chelsea tickets I selected were the 2nd section in but were right beside the Chelsea supporters. Not that I'm complaining the way the game went.

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
Anyone else had the situation where they bought away tickets and then discovered they were not as selected on the map?

The Chelsea tickets I selected were the 2nd section in but were right beside the Chelsea supporters. Not that I'm complaining the way the game went.
Wba away, had purchased isle seat as did chap in front of me , but ended up 1 in.

Pete

Groupie
Reaction score

could be a reason for high demand

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
The ticket site is awful, the club have got a lot right lately but moving to ticketmaster feels like they’ve really messed up.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The ticket site is awful, the club have got a lot right lately but moving to ticketmaster feels like they’ve really messed up.
Absolutely.
Really can’t understand why they changed from the old site which was simple to navigate.

Back
Top Bottom