Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newcastle tickets

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just checked out the on line sales to find that a ticket in the very back corner of the Steve Bull stand with restricted leg room is £38 plus booking fee of course!!
Yet a prime seat in the middle of the same stand is the same price, Seems strange to me, anyone else agree? If I take my kids to pop concerts then the prime tickets are priced highest and as you move further away from the stage with a poorer view the tickets come down in price. I'm pretty sure this has been mentioned before, but I think the club are getting too expensive with their prices especially as I have to take my daughter everytime I go.

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I sat in the old Molineux Street stand for our two second division seasons in the mid 60s, before emigrating to the North Bank.

I am sure in was cheaper to sit in the wings, so in a way Wolves had the kind of pricing system at the old Molineux like at a pop concert.

They could easily do it again with the Billy Wright and Steve Bull stands.

For example in the BW, W1 and W9 would be cheaper.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I sat in the old Molineux Street stand for our two second division seasons in the mid 60s, before emigrating to the North Bank.

I am sure in was cheaper to sit in the wings, so in a way Wolves had the kind of pricing system at the old Molineux like at a pop concert.

They could easily do it again with the Billy Wright and Steve Bull stands.

For example in the BW, W1 and W9 would be cheaper.

Yep, I sat in the old Molineux street stand for a couple of seasons and it was definitely cheaper on the wings than the centre. Seems like common sense.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sure up until a couple of seasons ago it was cheaper in the wings of the SB and BW? Or perhaps just the BW? Another rip off from Moxey!

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
I'm sure up until a couple of seasons ago it was cheaper in the wings of the SB and BW? Or perhaps just the BW? Another rip off from Moxey!

Jez would argue that there's not a bad seat in the house at Molineux.

It's not like you watch a match and can't see the corner flag....:D

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a ticket available in the north bank NL1 row R going for £25 on the day is if anyone is interested?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom