Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Year wishes and the MolMix community.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy new year to you all.
Thank you all on the mix, it's the one place I come regularly when I'm down (or not) to just have a read at take my mind off things, even the bickering lol.
The last 2 Christmas/new year have been the worst of my 56 years, sat in the chemo centre last Christmas and on my own this year..
Hope 2024 bring you all the happiness and peace at heart.
Best of luck kid hope things turn out rosy , look how we all feared this season in August now we look forward to the rest of the season
Never give up never get down

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone. The longer I've been on this forum and the older I get, the more I appreciate it. I have quiet periods and busy periods but it is always a place of great comfort and enjoyment to me. It gets me frustrated and a little angry at times, but people in your family do that too! After years of seeing someone posting, even if you tend to disagree with their perspective on things, you get to know them over the years and feel an appreciation for the rogues and curmudgeons they are.

I've had a few semi-heated arguments over the years, and apart from some (no longer on here) genuine wind up merchants, I've come to appreciate those I've vehemently disagreed with. I have a certain affection for them, even though our perspectives on Wolves and general outlooks on life are very different, sometimes polar opposites.

One thing I have come to appreciate and learn is that I eventually always regret harsh words and heated comments and always feel bad for the individual who was targeted, even if I believed I was in the right. I can't guarantee I won't get angry again (I probably will) but I hope I will be wiser and also less personal.

The last year on here that has come with the passing away of some long-term posters has really changed how I feel about the place and the people who post. This includes some of the posters who have disappeared and I suspect are no longer with us. This year has been quite an emotional rollercoaster in terms of the football and the people on here. I wish you all a healthy and happy 2024.

Last edited:

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy New Year everyone. The longer I've been on this forum and the older I get, the more I appreciate it. I have quiet periods and busy periods but it is always a place of great comfort and enjoyment to me. It gets me frustrated and a little angry at times, but people in your family do that too! After years of seeing someone posting, even if you tend to disagree with their perspective on things, you get to know them over the years and feel an appreciation for the rogues and curmudgeons they are.

I've had a few semi-heated arguments over the years, and apart from some (on longer on here) genuine wind up merchants, I've come to appreciate those I've vehemently disagreed with. I have a certain affection for them, even though out perspectives on Wolves and general outlooks on life are very different, sometimes polar opposites.

One thing I have come to appreciate and learn is that I eventually always regret harsh words and heated comments and always feel bad for the individual who was targeted, even if I believed I was in the right. I can't guarantee I won't get angry again (I probably will) but I hope I will be wiser and also less personal.

The last year on here that has come with the passing away of some long-term posters has really changed how I feel about the place and the people who post. This includes some of the posters who have disappeared and I suspect are no longer with us. This year has been quite an emotional rollercoaster in terms of the football and the people in here. I wish you all a healthy and happy 2024.
One of the things l would say is that you can violently disagree with another Mixer on one issue and find yourself absolutely in agreement on another. One of the fascinations of a forum.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think we should all be careful and respectful when posting. Attacking posters on the mix who may have either mental health or other issues could be very damaging.
After being on The Mix in various forms, for over 20 years, I’ve come to the conclusion that’s just about everyone at some point in time. No-one is a perfect human being, especially on the internet.
Besides, I’m not sure how you define ‘attacking’ in this case and really, should having ‘mental health issues’ be a shield of steel against any negative reactions to what could be your own inflammatory posts?
That’s not how life works I’m afraid.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy New Year everybody.

I know we all disagree and argue from time to time but we are all part of the same Wolves family and, at the end of the day, we all know this and respect this. We all want the same thing for the club and that’s why I love it on here: everybody has different opinions on how we get to world domination.

Happy New Year!!!

Hazza

Reaction score
Happy New Year to you all as an occasional poster. Not sure if I’ve ever met anyone on here but what I do know is that this forum is full of people who love Wolves and Wolverhampton and at heart are good people.

Thank you to all who take time to post from wherever you are in the World and have a great New Year.

Last edited:

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy new year to all.

Thanks to the admin for doing such a great job on here. Sometimes you don’t realise the help you provide to people health. To speak to fellow wolves fans.

Here’s to Europe in 2024

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy new year everyone.

I for one will be pleased to see the back 2023. I lost my mom in late December 22, then found my dad dead on his kitchen floor in February. So I have had to arrange two funerals this year.

I am 60 next year and it just brings it home to you how little time we all have. Where has all the time gone? It doesn't seem like 5 mins since we were cheering on Bully and Mutch - yet it's half a lifetime.

To all the younger members of the mix enjoy every minute with your kids they grow up so quickly, also make some time for the old timers in your life. I would give anything to have just 5 minutes more with my old man.

Best wishes to everyone.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy New Year to one and all.

Here’s to a healthy and enjoyable 2024.

Look after each other and don‘t get too down when we lose or too excited when we win…..although dreaming is for free.

For all ITK or maybe ITK thanks for the rumours.

Kashmire Hawker

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy New Year one and all.

It’s been quite the year football wise and for me personally, I’ve managed to navigate through a fair bit of uncertainty. Wearing my Wolves tie to Buckingham Palace and the Coronation Garden Party was a day I will forever treasure.

And even if we can all have bad days on this Forum (as I most certainly have a few times in the years!) and that disagreements are aplenty, this is a very active part of my daily life and at least the last week been a joy to witness.

I hope all of you are as well as you can be and here’s to the Men’s, Women’s and Youth teams continuing there excellent seasons on the pitch.

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Happy New Year to all. The mix is a daily routine and as someone with health problems that dominates my life and often my thoughts its a welcome distraction. Enjoying the current optimism regarding our season and here's to a cracking 2024.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont normally lke to boss people around and give them orders but I will make an exception.......................Have a happy new year.
I am now going to go to bed and when I wake up I will expect at least four new signings. :D

kapitiwolf

Reaction score
Here's wishing all you Mixer's world wide a very happy 2024. I realise that as the year ends and another one begins, we are all in the same boat [getting old] and it's no fun. My wish for all of Wolves fans have something to see is we can become a force of power and success at our club before more of us stuff it for good.WolvesAyeWe.Best wishes from New Zealand.

Back
Top Bottom