Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New signings...

The House of Wolves

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Been away on holiday for a couple of weeks and tried to avoid using my phone as much as possible so I can just enjoy it. Not to mention the extortionate charges for using your phone abroad! :D

Bit out the loop at the moment, is there anything imminent? I’m slightly worried by the lack of news. :eek:

D

Deleted member 3518

Been away on holiday for a couple of weeks and tried to avoid using my phone as much as possible so I can just enjoy it. Not to mention the extortionate charges for using your phone abroad! :D

Bit out the loop at the moment, is there anything imminent? I’m slightly worried by the lack of news. :eek:

Simple answer NO.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can remain worried! :D Last proper link was for the fullback who joined Juve today.
Time for pampers for some :eek:

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The silence is deafening!

But they did tell us it will all happen after the WC bar a couple. We have a couple in so likely we will witness a mad rush of activity in those couple of weeks between the WC and the start of the season

Hopefully all the pre-work we have done will mean we can get those deals done fast, because we're gonna need to!

W

we8wba

Whatever happened to when we were promoted and heard World Cup have no bearing on our transfers....

Personally I think flurry will come from 1st July due to FFP logistically it makes sense so we all need to stop being impatient

Should none be signed two weeks into July I’ll prob will get little twitchy

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A few murmurs about Alfie Mawson that is all I’ve heard

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing and not much likely until the world cup is closer to finishing. At least we need portugal to get knocked out i reckon. There is roughly 40 days until the window closes . So it will be tight and nuno needs to get them working in his system so it is a big ask

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
List of clubs that have signed more players than us (4):

1. Huddersfield Town (6)

Relax.

D

Deleted member 4023

1. Players are in the shop window at the World Cup
  2. Players on the whole want to play for a club that will be competing in the Champions League or one of the European competitions
  3. The agents are touting their players around the world to get the best possible deals
  4. Despite having a substantial backer like Fosun, Wolves barely register amongst the elite in this country & Europe - It will take a lot of time, Investment & good fortune to change that.
  5. Players prefer to play in Monaco or similar places rather than Wolverhampton
Fosun have to play their cards close to their chest & play a waiting game. I'm sure that they will do their best & we will see some more exciting & quality additions to our squad. Hopefully things should start to happen soon.

bennymacca

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
  1. Players are in the shop window at the World Cup
  2. Players on the whole want to play for a club that will be competing in the Champions League or one of the European competitions
  3. The agents are touting their players around the world to get the best possible deals
  4. Despite having a substantial backer like Fosun, Wolves barely register amongst the elite in this country & Europe - It will take a lot of time, Investment & good fortune to change that.
  5. Players prefer to play in Monaco or similar places rather than Wolverhampton
Fosun have to play their cards close to their chest & play a waiting game. I'm sure that they will do their best & we will see some more exciting & quality additions to our squad. Hopefully things should start to happen soon.
Nice summary!

Back
Top Bottom