Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Premier League match ball

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
How long til a manager blames it for his team not scoring?

Wall heath Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
for funsies there should be flight control added to the ball, with each teams manager able to manipulate the ball via remote control once per match...they are doing everything they can to wreck the game so may as well do this also.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shouldnt these things be changed at the start of a new season, same as rule changes etc?Surely a competition should be consistent all the way to the end.

D

Deleted member 5962

Shouldnt these things be changed at the start of a new season, same as rule changes etc?Surely a competition should be consistent all the way to the end.

I was thinking that. Not sure I like them changing it mid season.

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Agree. Baffling. Players spend 3/4 the season with the same ball, every training session...then introduce a new one now?
Not a fan.
Send them to the training grounds maybe, so they can have an experiment ready for next season, but surely not straight out into competition.

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s because we’ve switched from yellow to white balls b

Miniwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think the ball is the same.. the merlin. Just a different colour, it was white with pink trim at the start of the season, yellow for winter and is now white with orange trim.

Back
Top Bottom