Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New online shop

D

Deleted member 4453

About bloody time.

Thank you Wolves! I never have to type medoc bloody mall in my browser again.

Has anyone used it yet, how's the process? Easy?

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's not really that much different. Looks like they have just updated the pictures.

D

Deleted member 4453

It doesn't return to homepage every time you try opening up one of the different sub tabs on mobile.

Alex Rae The Substitute

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have to say I’m really disappointed with the adidas range. Kit is great, sure. But I’ve longed for an adidas Wolves kit for as long as I can remember, always thought I’d get lots of adidas branded stuff if we did and so far I’ve bought nothing.

I hope next season they up their game.

jrpb-3

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think this is the final full update of the shop, whilst having issues linking all my accounts I had to email the club about the issues and one comment in the reply theat they were aware of issues with the new site, and that hoped they would be doing a full revamp of the site soon

D

Deleted member 4456

and that hoped they would be doing a full revamp of the site soon
That's good news. What we have now is better than the Perform Group template that Moxey signed us up to, but there was little joined-up thinking involved at the time and it's obvious. So many of the features are built as if they were total afterthoughts - the new combined Wolves.co.uk account included. Hopefully they can build on the positives of the website we have now and make some improvements.

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just need some decent leisure wear to put on it, not some of the cack that looks like Dellboy and Rodders are trying to flog down the market. Oh and a few new shirts to the retro range wouldn't go a miss.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Just need some decent leisure wear to put on it, not some of the cack that looks like Dellboy and Rodders are trying to flog down the market. Oh and a few new shirts to the retro range wouldn't go a miss.

I noticed that a company called COPA were on the screens on Saturday. It very much looked like the logo of the COPA company who are a retro shirt supplier based in Amsterdam (the shop there is very cool). I hope this suggests that we get them on board next season as the standard of retro gear that they produce is very good.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Have to say I’m really disappointed with the adidas range. Kit is great, sure. But I’ve longed for an adidas Wolves kit for as long as I can remember, always thought I’d get lots of adidas branded stuff if we did and so far I’ve bought nothing.

I hope next season they up their game.
Trash, isn't it. Looked at Man United's Adidas leisure range and it is different class. Our stuff is not branded - guess they skimped on the premium.

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I noticed that a company called COPA were on the screens on Saturday. It very much looked like the logo of the COPA company who are a retro shirt supplier based in Amsterdam (the shop there is very cool). I hope this suggests that we get them on board next season as the standard of retro gear that they produce is very good.

Yes. Copa stuff is great.

I've noticed they've done some retro stuff for Albion recently.......... Obviously that's **** though.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes. Copa stuff is great.

I've noticed they've done some retro stuff for Albion recently.......... Obviously that's **** though.
Yes, was gutted when I saw that. They shouldn’t be allowed to have smart clobber.Hopefully we’ve also signed up though.

They also supply the Tibetan national team’s gear...let’s just hope that our owners haven’t seen that page on their site yet.

Beer Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Yes, was gutted when I saw that. They shouldn’t be allowed to have smart clobber.Hopefully we’ve also signed up though.

They also supply the Tibetan national team’s gear...let’s just hope that our owners haven’t seen that page on their site yet.
I'd guess they have seen it if I was a Tibetan man.

W

wolvesultra

I don’t want anymore retro kits I noticed they’ve done a 1998 one in the club shop Saturday.

It’s ****ing depressing when they’re doing retro kits that you had when it was a new kit.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t want anymore retro kits I noticed they’ve done a 1998 one in the club shop Saturday.

It’s ****ing depressing when they’re doing retro kits that you had when it was a new kit.
They just need to do these. I'd buy 10. Don't think Adidas would be mad keen .

Screenshot_20190123-192706_eBay.jpg

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can't access it I got:

We're very sorry, an error occurred whilst processing your request.
Please try again in a little while. Or wait for Jay Jay De Wolf to start another thread.

Back
Top Bottom