Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Official Site

TeddyWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Refreshed 5 times until I got it.

About time we got a proper website. Much flashier.
Will take a while until all the content is transferred.

Last edited by a moderator:

TeddyWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Now it's crashed due to everyone refreshing 5 times.

W

we8wba

what is different? seems same to me

top half is the same, bottom half go options clicking on videos, profiles etc... as well as plenty of sponserships deals beaming at you

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haha. I think it's alright, definite improvement on the old one. For those who can't get it it's basically a Wolves themed version of http://www.cpfc.co.uk

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score
This is just so weird.....was thinking earlier how crap the site is and needs classing up along with so much else of the club!

I wonder if it is still run/maintained by a third party.......answered in above post!

TeddyWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This is just so weird.....was thinking earlier how crap the site is and needs classing up along with so much else of the club!

I wonder if it is still run/maintained by a third party.

Yes it is and they've all been updated at the same time by the look of it.

B

Bostin

Haha. I think it's alright, definite improvement on the old one. For those who can't get it it's basically a Wolves themed version of http://www.cpfc.co.uk

Followed that link, the main story on the Palace website is about their cheerleaders! Found this link in the story [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6N2vwe9Swk"]Crystal Palace Cheerleaders "Call Me Maybe" #CallMeCrystals - YouTube[/nomedia]

Can we get some cheerleaders please Jezmundo?

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A

andyc225

I wish we'd gone with something less identikit. The icons are of poor quality and the Wolves logo looks out of shape.

B

Bostin

classy!!

I love the comment underneath the clip:

"I expect Brighton will release their cheerleader video soon starring Alan Carr, Graham Norton, Julian Clary, John Barrowman, Stephen Fry and Matt Lucas"

Brilliant :D

A

andyc225

Anyone get the feeling that we'll sell out our end at the Nigels game this season now?

W

WasStefan

Low quality, and sluggish to load. Better than the old crap though I suppose. I wish we wouldn't give our website management/design to third parties like most other Championship clubs, unless it's compulsory in the Championship due to a contract agreement with the football league.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm seriously wondering why we can't just hire someone to make us something unique, instead of using the same freakin' template as everybody else. It makes it look cheap. Yeah, and another thing: Wolves' official website should be ad free zone.

A

andyc225

I'm seriously wondering why we can't just hire someone to make us something unique, instead of using the same freakin' template as everybody else. It makes it look cheap. Yeah, and another thing: Wolves' official website should be ad free zone.

Wolves are contracted to a (crappy) web design company pre-selected by the Football League. Why they've gone in for that, I don't know. Surely they could actually save money by hiring a quality web designer/developer? Stuff it - I'd do it for them for a free season ticket. I'd do a better job on a Sunday morning with a plate of toast than whoever wrote this has done.

OsloWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And that you need to download a better browser.

That's right. As a web developer myself I have to say IE is a true pain in the ass, in every way.

B

Bankswolf II

I dont like it just as I didnt like the last one it would be nice if someone made something interesting instead of boring template

Best site for wolves is this place, I am unsure if thats meant as a compliment or not

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FFS music playing when you're trying to browse the site? What is this 1995?

Can someone tell me where I can turn off that stupid music?

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
FFS music playing when you're trying to browse the site? What is this 1995?

Can someone tell me where I can turn off that stupid music?

Agreed, I think it's from an advert though...

Hating it so far. Having to click 'next' every 5 seconds when trying to read a news article is highly irritating, especially as everytime a new page loads the adverts start again so you hear the same annoying drone over and over!

What a load of tat!

S

SEKOTN

Top contender for a caption competition with the photo in the article entitled 'who let the dogs out'......

P

Penk Wolf

Until we can get out of the contract with FL Interactive we will never have a good website. I assume the majority of other teams will look the same soon.

TeddyWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Club asks for patience during transitional period

Hello and welcome to the brand new Wolves’ official website here at www.wolves.co.uk

The new website, launched today, offers a more modernised and up-to-date design for fans to access all the Wolves news, views, features and photographs.

There will be teething problems during an initial transitional period as data is transferred across from the former website to the new version and technical bugs are addressed by Football League Interactive’s chosen website provider. So please bear with us.
It's better than the old one and does everything I need it to do.
The music is from a video ad at the bottom of the page. I muted it once and so far it's stayed muted.

The only thing that is annoying me is when I highlight a menu at the top of the page the submenu drops down to the left instead of directly below. Makes browsing awkward.

S

SimplyTheWolves

So these cookies they put on your PC, where abouts are they and are they chocolate chip?

Back
Top Bottom