Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New manager ..clean slate!?

1908radford

With the appointment of Solbakken i hope the fans give players who have performed badly this season a break long enough to see what the new man can get out them!
Let's face it Wolves were inept from the top down not just on the pitch and we need to start next season with a clean slate for everyone!

mikic

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I will, I was geniunely resigned to them keeping TC as chief coach next season, now I am very excited about actually PLAYING football!!!!

Sort out the defence and I think we are in very good shape to have a decent crack at the title!

COME ON ME BABIES!!!!!

Taffywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes I think every single player should now start with a clean slate including Roger.

L

long ball man

It's never been about criticising the players for me, well okay Johnson aside. All about the lack of a coherent policy and plan from the top, the out of the ether appointment today doing absolutely nothing to convince me that the board has any direction whatsoever.

Reaction score
Yeah everyone should - keeping Connor on my hinder that though. Get Guedioura/Hammill back, let Johnson have another fresh start if he's willing to work, see what Mouyokolo can do, give Milijas a run of games etc.

C

crasm98

Yeah everyone should - keeping Connor on my hinder that though. Get Guedioura/Hammill back, let Johnson have another fresh start if he's willing to work, see what Mouyokolo can do, give Milijas a run of games etc.
johnson was interviewed on ssn and he said he has never heard of the guy but will wait and see. he had a big grin on his face so maybe he is thinking he has a chance at us now

Wolfie2

Reaction score
It's never been about criticising the players for me, well okay Johnson aside. All about the lack of a coherent policy and plan from the top, the out of the ether appointment today doing absolutely nothing to convince me that the board has any direction whatsoever.

If I recall correctly, the Board wanted a structure change with a DoF and Head Coach. I believe the Official site has referred to SS's appointment as Manager.

Back
Top Bottom