Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New Liverpool Shirt

W

wolfyjoe

I really like this! I wish we could do similar

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vWqXQl9eOgk"]Liverpool players model the new 2012-13 LFC kit - YouTube[/nomedia]

577112972.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
That's what you get when you go with Nike, a proper brand. Oh $$$$ no I meant Adidas... Puma?

Sent using TapaTalk

S

Sandwell Wolf

Proper nice shirt.

Shows you don't always need to go down the Adidas, Puma or Nike route.

It'd be nice if Burrda could take note of this simple and classy looking kit instead of our "give a 5 year old a felt pen and ask him to draw a straight line" shirt.

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Warrior sports....unknown American brand. Liverpool were dumped by Adidas who no longer deem them a big club therefore wouldn't offer a huge payment for them to wear their shirts.

And people on here think Adidas would be falling over themselves to supply our shirts.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It just doesn't look like a football shirt to me, looks like a posh Sunday league top tbh or maybe even something from another sport, just can't put my finger on it.

R

RichDavi

Proper nice shirt.

Shows you don't always need to go down the Adidas, Puma or Nike route.

It'd be nice if Burrda could take note of this simple and classy looking kit instead of our "give a 5 year old a felt pen and ask him to draw a straight line" shirt.

Switch 5 year old to 19 year old junior graphic designer and that's pretty much it....

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Remarkable similarity between the Standard Life and Warrior logos.

Also the sponsor being white helps. If Sportingbet complimented our colours it wouldnt look half as bad

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

S

Sharples

Decent. Quite retro. I have no issue with Burrda. Chavs who want nike, adidas need to get a life in my book. Its a chuffin name.

I dont like our club badge, too plastic. Looks like we nicked it from a local primary school.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent. Quite retro. I have no issue with Burrda. Chavs who want nike, adidas need to get a life in my book. Its a chuffin name.

I dont like our club badge, too plastic. Looks like we nicked it from a local primary school.

You mean that club badge that is instantly recognised the world over? Probably more so than any other.

A

andyc225

I don't like the way that they're flogging the 96 now as a sales gimmick. Disrespectful I think.

S

Sharples

You mean that club badge that is instantly recognised the world over? Probably more so than any other.

Yes that plastic, fisherprice club badge we have that is bright and colourful and simple and nice and the colour is all in the lines.

A big smelly turd is recognisable all around the world.

Should be the crest in my book.

Super Ted

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I like it. I've though our shirts this season looked cheap. This is smart and simple.

S

Sharples

bull.jpg

Couldnt care less if its out of date, its our original badge.

Id take a throw back to the 60's/70's with a leaping wolf!

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes that plastic, fisherprice club badge we have that is bright and colourful and simple and nice and the colour is all in the lines.

I never knew you were recognisable all around the world Sharpy? :D

WonderWolf

WoWoWoobsykins
Reaction score

Bang on!!

Bang off!!

Sheriff Woody

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks alright to me. I like that they've dropped the shield around the badge, exactly what Wolves should do, we should just stick a wolf head on ours much like the 80 league cup final kit.

T

Tettenhall Wolf

Can't say I like it.

I'd never heard of Warror?

Seems to be their big effort to branch into Football from Ice Hockey and Lecrosse.

€40 mio deal reportedly!

Is this the US owners influence?

cobweb

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Warrior sports....unknown American brand.

They're not an unknown brand. They just supply a different sport - ice hockey which is a huge worldwide sport (just not in uk)

If Burrda made the Wolves kit look like that, nobody would moan about them.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom