Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New grounds to visit next season

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As we are waiting on the transfer window to kick off. Just wondering how many grounds people have not BEEN to next season. Mine are Leicester, Liverpool, Cardiff, Bournemouth, Arsenal, Spurs and West Ham. Hope to tick some of these off next season

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never been to Bournemouth or Brighton
Been to Ninian Park, but not Cardiff's new ground.
Been to The Dell, but not Southampton's new ground.
Been to Upton Park, but obviously not the Olympic Stadium

D

Deleted member 4453

As I'm a bit of a newbie to the whole away day experience, all but 3.
Cardiff & Fulham I did last season. Man City I've been to but not since they built another tier on the away end.

I wasn't too bothered about the Olympic Stadium till it popped up 2nd in the fixtures and I saw this image on youtube...

Screenshot_2018-06-26-16-08-38-1.png

Clifton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've been to half of the grounds:
Arsenal
Brighton
Cardiff
Chelsea
Crystal Palace
Everton
Fulham
Liverpool
Man Utd
Southampton

DEVIZESWOLVES

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Cardiff & Fulham I did last season. Man City I've been to but not since they built another tier on the away end.

I wasn't too bothered about the Olympic Stadium till it popped up 2nd in the fixtures and I saw this image on youtube...

View attachment 6254

Was there Friday night for the Foo’s, awful stadium, it’s ****. Mostly temporary the bottom tier, if I was paying that sort of money for a season ticket I’d be well ****ed off!

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only West Ham and Spurs new ground for me I've been to both the original stadiums tho.

Derbywolf85

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The new Spurs stadium looks like a game changer. A stunning piece of architecture. I would trade my left arm for a ticket to that game in December but they'll sell out within minutes I would imagine.

Soho Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Haven't been to (not including old grounds):
Arsenal
West Ham
Spurs
Watford
Southampton
Leicester
Chelsea
Palace

D

Deleted member 4594

Been to all the clubs, just missing the new West Ham and Spurs grounds.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For some reason i never went to goodison so i am ticking that off this season. I can walk to the bournemouth ground which is my only close fixture. Stmarys is the next closest.

Peszkywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hardly been to any Prem grounds, maybe 5, I seem to follow wolves when we're rubbish! Been to half the grounds in L1 and all championship.
Thinking of going to the closer aways for a pub crawl if cant get tickets for the games.

W

Will Wolf

Haven't been to;
Arsenal (new ground)
Bournemouth
Chelsea
Fulham
Cardiff
Spurs
West Ham
Man City
Brighton
Huddersfield

:)

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another for just Spurs + West Ham. Not seen us at Bournemouth though, so that’s a tick of sorts. Have been to West Ham for rugby league, but looks to have changed a bit since then.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
New ones for me:

Bournemouth
Arsenal
Crystal Palace
Everton
Leicester
Man U
Tottenham
Watford
West Ham

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Another for the wet spam and spurs,done the old grounds though,even stood with the spurs skin heads in the park lane.:rolleyes:

MDCCCLXXVII

Reaction score
I'm another one for Spurs & West Ham. Loved both clubs previous grounds, fans close to the pitch and always a great atmosphere. As already mentioned on here the new Spurs stadium looks fantastic & I'm really looking forward to visiting it. West Hams ground gets mixed reviews so I'm intrigued to see what that's like.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hoping to get free tickets for the Spurs match as the company I work for is a key part of the construction team...

Tefal

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For some reason i never went to goodison so i am ticking that off this season.
That'll be the same here and Leicester strange enough. Then there's most of the new grounds and Brighton, Palace and Bournemouth.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not taking into account new stadiums, it's only Southampton as a visiting supporter I haven't actually been to (Dell or St Marys).

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I went to Leicester's ground in 15 for the Rugby World Cup match to see Argentina vs Tonga ! Went to West Ham's new ground to see AC/DC...went to Wembley to see Billy Joel ..... but went Cardiff's new ground for that epic night

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For some reason i never went to goodison so i am ticking that off this season. I can walk to the bournemouth ground which is my only close fixture. Stmarys is the next closest.
I went to Goodison to see Andy Gray's debut ....jeez I'm old !

Willie Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score

View attachment 6254
Don't build your hopes up about West Ham - I went there for a concert and its a total **** hole
The Olympic park is a dump with overgrown weeds and bushes, half built buildings and cage fencing everywhere
As for the ground your miles away from the pitch wherever you sit
Both tube stations are a good 15-20 minute walk away too

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't build your hopes up about West Ham - I went there for a concert and its a total **** hole
The Olympic park is a dump with overgrown weeds and bushes, half built buildings and cage fencing everywhere
Totally agree, tube station is a mare too

D

Deleted member 4453

Might be only one of 4 I get to go to if yesterday's news is anything to go by.
Usually go by coach to avoid the latter problems though.

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
Arsenal (New ground)
Bournemouth
Brighton (New ground)
Leicester (New ground)
Southampton
Spurs (New ground)
WHU (New ground)

I remember going to Leicester years ago and we didn't know where the ground was (Filbert St) so we parked on the road in from Wolves and followed the team coach in, after a bit the coach stops and Graham Hawkins gets off to ask some passers by the way to the ground :), a few years later I was coming back from Hunstanton after a few days away with my girlfriend at the time, when I suddenly realised :rolleyes: that Wolves were playing Leicester that day - "would she like to go ?" - she said "yes", but changed her mind when she saw all those football fans as we parked the car - she said "you go, I'll sit in the car and wait" - it didn't last, can't think why :cool:

Last edited:

cookey

In Memory
Reaction score
I went to Goodison to see Andy Gray's debut ....jeez I'm old !
I was there too :) 3-2 to Wolves Gray scored Wolves 2000th away goal, then Peter Daniels and King John & we were 7th in what was the top division - happy days!

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Arsenal (New ground)
Bournemouth
Brighton (New ground)
Leicester (New ground)
Southampton
Spurs (New ground)
WHU (New ground)

I remember going to Leicester years ago and we didn't know where the ground was (Filbert St) so we parked on the road in from Wolves and followed the team coach in, after a bit the coach stops and Graham Hawkins gets off to ask some passers by the way to the ground :), a few years later I was coming back from Hunstanton after a few days away with my girlfriend at the time, when I suddenly realised :rolleyes: that Wolves were playing Leicester that day - "would she like to go ?" - she said "yes", but changed her mind when she saw all those football fans as we parked the car - she said "you go, I'll sit in the car and wait" - it didn't last, can't think why :cool:

Filbert Street was always tasty. A really proper football ground.

Burton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was there too :) 3-2 to Wolves Gray scored Wolves 2000th away goal, then Peter Daniels and King John & we were 7th in what was the top division - happy days!
I was in Arenal in Majorca, I didn't know the score until I got hold of a paper on the Monday! Those were the days.

Back
Top Bottom