Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

New EFL Squad Rule

• Thread starter Deleted member TW5162
  • Start date
D

Deleted member TW5162

I don’t think this has been posted but if it has apologies, what do we think of this then?

ADCE114A-53D4-469E-9F36-D7FF26F6D105.png

T

turner845

A good idea and although not perfect (as it still allows for up to 7 changes to be made to the starting xi) it reduces the chances of a Birmingham/Huddersfield situation happening again.

D

Deleted member 3751

Doesn't change it a great deal. We could field a full strength side at Bolton in game 44 and still have a complete reserve team out at Sunderland - might be an idea to help Sunderland if they can catch Bolton ;)

topcat99

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
After the Huddersfield fiasco last year, wouldn’t it be ironic(should we not need the points) if Nuno put out 11 kids against Sunderland and relegated the Blooos?

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
you can still make 8 changes to the starting line up then, by using all 7 that were on the bench the game before plus one

Derby Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My mate with an unspecified name who works at an unspecified club in an unspecified role who knows an unspecified employee at the Football Association has let me know that they have already decided should Wolves break this rule the sanctions will be of a record nature and along with the suspended sentence from the Doherty homegrown quota scandal we'll be expelled from the Football League altogether.

Sammy Chungs Tracksuit

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
4th thursday in march is ridiculous though. It should be a rule all season around. What justification is there for applying different rules at different times of the season?

I'm still sore at paying £42 plus expenses to watch our club hoist up the white flag at Old Trafford in November just a few days after taking 3 points away at Spurs. The ends did not justify the means.

H

howlin wolf

My mate with an unspecified name who works at an unspecified club in an unspecified role who knows an unspecified employee at the Football Association has let me know that they have already decided should Wolves break this rule the sanctions will be of a record nature and along with the suspended sentence from the Doherty homegrown quota scandal we'll be expelled from the Football League altogether.

Well, I thought that was what we wanted, expelling from the football league and into the Premier League. Goal achieved.

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So you have 15 outfield players on the teamsheet , 10 of which have to been on the teamsheet last week.

So you could still change all 10 outfield players to your starting XI?

Drop 5 starters to the bench, promote 5 from the bench, drop 5 starters from the squad and promote 5 from outside the squad.

Doesn’t really prevent what they hoped then...

Ginger Chimp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I told you that in confidence.

Back
Top Bottom