Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nathan Judah

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know whats happened to him? He wasnt covering our game in Bratislava and no tweets from him when normally he will tweet regardless if he is at the Wolves games or not.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it because he was on Spiers' coattails?

Berks_WWFC

Groupie
Reaction score
Now the E&S have 2 designated reporters, maybe they can't afford 3 plane tickets...

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Now the E&S have 2 designated reporters, maybe they can't afford 3 plane tickets...

Joe Edwards was the designated reporter that went. Luke Hatfield went in place of Judah.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's not a Wolves reporter, so doubt we'll see him covering Wolves much anymore unless he needs to fill in when somebody is away.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No sign of him today on twitter and it doesnt seem he he was covering the Wolves game yet again. Hope all is ok with him as he seems a good bloke but has vanished and always active on twitter about Wolves whether he is at the games or not.

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's probably on annual leave after spending his weekends covering Wolves endlessly while they were appointing the actual people for the job.

D

Deleted as requested by user

He's probably on annual leave after spending his weekends covering Wolves endlessly while they were appointing the actual people for the job.
You say it like journalism is a Mon-Fri job normally?

I'm pretty sure he got his days off.

greg

Reaction score
I miss his after the game videos with MR. Timothy Spears .
I still remember vividly the ones from Austria just after Nuno started .I felt from them ,are we about to take off to another level .

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone know whats happened to him? He wasnt covering our game in Bratislava and no tweets from him when normally he will tweet regardless if he is at the Wolves games or not.
Triads, mate. Sssshhhhhh

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Apparently he has been sacked because he didn't iron Rosie Swarbrick's blouse correctly.

XS5LK.gif

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You say it like journalism is a Mon-Fri job normally?

I'm pretty sure he got his days off.

I'm well aware of the working hours of media my friend. Just suggesting that, for many months, he was working every Wolves game despite it not being his job, so maybe he's cashed in on some days he's owed.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He regularly mentions Wolves and tweets even when on holiday. Nothing for a week now though.

R

RuncornWolf

His Twitter handle has changed from @njudahstar to @nathanjudah

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Maybe he’s left the E&S?

C

Chris Thompson

His wife posted a photo of his Dad on Instagram a few days ago. Hope I am wrong but I can only presume it isn’t good news

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope all is ok with him. A few on twitter have been trying to contact him, via twitter, with no success.

glorybox

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sincere condolences, can’t imagine what it’s like to lose a parent

wallace

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like to pass on my condolences Nathan to you and your family, it's a hard thing to go through but remembering all the good times you had with your dad will both sustain you and also pull at your heartstrings, as time goes bye it will become bitter/sweet memories with the sweeter moments coming to the fore. I lost my dad 19 years ago and then mum 2 years later, in my thoughts they are with me every day with their advice guiding me as I remember the lessons they taught me. Stay strong.

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry to read this. My sincerest condolences.

Back
Top Bottom