Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

My Wolves Ticket Office Issue - Beware

L

long ball man

Just tried to buy a tkt for the Blackburn game and thought I would redeem some of my 'ticket cash'.

To cut a long story short it transpires that if you purchase a tkt for someone without a supporter number (I bought two such tkts for my nephew and bro-in-law for the Vile game) then ticket cash is only redeemable against the first ticket they put through the system. In this case a £5 tkt for my 8 yr old nephew, thus 50p tkt cash rather than £2 odd against my own ticket.

There was also some secondary issue I still don't understand exactly where the Wolves seem to have redeemed £4 of my previous cash balance by knocking off booking fees for previous tkts, which I must confess I haven't checked my bank balance for. In any case the phone operator said 'he can't do nothing' (sic)

In any case typical Wolves $$$$ up.

At this point I have had a strop and decided not to buy a tkt for Blackburn. I may give in but if any business other than Wolves charged you £30/£40 to have right to buy tickets then failed to apply discounts properly I would walk, full stop.

Moral of the story, don't take kids to the match, or if you must make sure they have supporter numbers in advance.

Well done Wolves.

D

Dewsburywolf

Only slightly on the same topic but I keep getting e-mails from the club giving me my current ticket cash situation & it always shows zero. Errrrrrrrrrm I've only missed two away games all season (plus the League Cup games) so shouldn't I actually have accumulated some points by now?

P

Penk Wolf

Only slightly on the same topic but I keep getting e-mails from the club giving me my current ticket cash situation & it always shows zero. Errrrrrrrrrm I've only missed two away games all season (plus the League Cup games) so shouldn't I actually have accumulated some points by now?

Doesn't include away or league games, so effectively only open to non season ticket holders.

D

Dewsburywolf

Doesn't include away or league games, so effectively only open to non season ticket holders.

Cheers Penk you'd think I'd know that being the main ticket purchaser for the Supporters Club :embarassed:

Back
Top Bottom