Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

My sons first game...

WorcesterWanderer

Reaction score
Cherish it forever mate, great game yesterday. Felt like when I was a kid growing up again, the only technology interfering was when the iPad was on screen! Lovely feeling.

FJRWolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It's great when you win on your kids first visit. My eldest first game was 1990, Plymouth Argyle, we won 3-1, goals from Bully, Mutch and Brett Steele.
My youngests not quite so good, 1-1 against QPR, (1995?) Osborne free kick and the equaliser a worldy by Danny Dichio.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thank **** we won otherwise I'd never be able to take him again....Greatest dad day ever. Real Football.
Good to know that it worked out for you both and you had a day to remember. It will become a cherished memory.

I remember my dad (bless him) taking me to Molineux on a Tuesday evening for the first time. He'd tried his level best to get me to support his team, Stoke City. He'd managed to succeed with my elder brother, but for me it was written in the stars from an early age that I would give my heart to the "Gold and Black".

doogisgod

Groupie
Reaction score
My first game was at Ayresome Park (Middlesbrough) in December 1965 with my old man when I was 10 years old. We lost but that day but I still fell in love with the mighty Wolves and the love goes on!!

Back
Top Bottom