Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

'My bro': Tyrone Mings reacts as 27-year-old wins trophy after leaving Aston Villa

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Amir Mir

Tyrone Mings has praised Anwar El Ghazi on his Instagram after the former Aston Villa star helped PSV win the Dutch Cup.

Managed by Premier League legend Ruud van Nistelrooy, PSV beat Ajax on penalties in Rotterdam, with Anwar El Ghazi putting away his spot kick.

Aston Villa fans will remember well that El Ghazi loved a spot-kick and he never missed when taking that pressured role in the colours of the B6 side.

Photo by Photo Prestige/Soccrates/Getty Images

His most memorable penalty was his stoppage-them winner at Wolves, but either way, the 27-year-old is proving that he can be trusted during those pressure situations.

El Ghazi left Villa in the summer when he fell out of favour with the now-sacked Steven Gerrard.

But returning to his homeland of the Netherlands in the summer, he already has a trophy to his name for van Nistelrooy’s ever-improving side.

In the comments section of El Ghazi’s IG post, Mings posted: ‘Congrats my bro’, whilst Yannick Bolasie simply added: ‘Ghaaazi’ and Trezeguet also praised him: ‘Congratulations brother’.”

View Instagram Post

EL GHAZI IN EMERY’S SYSTEM

It was all rosy in the garden for El Ghazi at Villa, up until Gerrard walked through the doors.

It’s probably a reason why he is no longer in the dugout, but he couldn’t find a place in his XI for the versatile winger, nor could he get a performance out of him, but near-on every player fell foul to that.

But with Unai Emery now in the Villa Park dugout, if he got to work with El Ghazi, then there is no doubt he would have done well under his stewardship, as the Midlands side have proved since he took charge.

The post 'My bro': Tyrone Mings reacts as 27-year-old wins trophy after leaving Aston Villa appeared first on HITC.

Continue reading...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom