Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Moyes Managing From The Sofa!

Lycaon

Reaction score
Well, I’m sure we’re all aware (as reported) that David Moyes is going to manage West Ham from the comfort of his home this Sunday, but how does this actually work in reality?

Personally, the game moves too fast and with various camera angles he can’t possibly see the whole picture as the game unfolds?

Therefore, he maybe there in spirit but certainly not in making any meaningful contributions?

Thoughts please!

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, I’m sure we’re all aware (as reported) that David Moyes is going manage West Ham from the comfort of his home, but how does this actually work in reality?

Personally, the game moves too fast and with various camera angles he can’t possibly see the whole picture as the game unfolds?

Therefore, he maybe there in spirit but certainly not in making any meaningful contributions?

Thoughts please!
Sounds like a normal game for him.

Hsvwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Gold and Sullivan will ask him to check down the back of it to see if there’s any dosh down there

Nivada

Reaction score
Disgraceful that he can't even be bothered to turn up.

Nige100

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just like all us fans then. Some of the greatest managers ever never leave the sofa. Me included.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well, I’m sure we’re all aware (as reported) that David Moyes is going to manage West Ham from the comfort of his home this Sunday, but how does this actually work in reality?

Thoughts please!
He'll be taking tips from the commentary team no doubt

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of armchair managers. This could be ground breaking. He could call everything right, just like I do from the armchair.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Welcome to the world of armchair managers. This could be ground breaking. He could call everything right, just like I do from the armchair.
We already have centre circle referees (yes, Jon Moss, that does mean you) so why not....

Wonder, if like most of us, he'll have a few beers while viewing. Might help to watch the dross that is Wet Spam.

Irish_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We already have centre circle referees (yes, Jon Moss, that does mean you) so why not....

Wonder, if like most of us, he'll have a few beers while viewing. Might help to watch the dross that is Wet Spam.
Can they not put a screen on his dugout chair and he can join via zoom, mic him up to the stadium tannoy.

Tojo the grass

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was hiding behind the sofa at one point during the Man City game.

Back
Top Bottom