Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Mortgage Advice

Hereford Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My daughter is looking to buy a house with her boyfriend in the next couple of years.

Can anybody recommend an independent mortgage broker who can initially answer her numerous questions and queries?

Thanks

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’ve worked in the industry for 18 years and work for one of the big banks.

However rather than continually get stung on tax and potential rate rises on staff rates, I moved to london and country who were fantastic.

I have the contact details for the broker I used if it helps, couldn’t recommend her higher.

I could potentially help with any initial questions too as I have my cemap, as long as you don’t take it as regulated advice!!!

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Most brokers charge £300-500, i did my kids & their friends just using online tools, my son did go & c a broker for free advice but they couldnt find anything cheaper or better than i had found, theres lots of good advice on moneysupermarket & moneysavingexpert

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Most brokers charge £300-500, i did my kids & their friends just using online tools, my son did go & c a broker for free advice but they couldnt find anything cheaper or better than i had found, theres lots of good advice on moneysupermarket & moneysavingexpert
L and C don’t charge a penny.

You can do a lot of it yourself, I don’t want the hassle truth me told when someone does it for you for free.

W

WasStefan

Duly cancelled the day after i 'signed'. Never again. He gives you guys a bad name Stu!!

Last edited by a moderator:

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Duly cancelled the day after i 'signed'. Never again. He gives you guys a bad name Stu!!
I’m very far removed from the front line so to speak now mate. I won’t bore you with exactly what!!

More to the point you went to an Ex Albion player for something?! Ouch.

Back
Top Bottom