Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Moritz Bauer

D

Deleted member 4124

If Nuno is even slightly interested he should be immediately sacked. Luckily, John Percy chats a load of ****e so it isn't true. Screams of Sam Clucas/Danny Simpson.

D

Deleted member 4124

Cheap backup
He is about the same level as Buur. Certainly worse than Iorfa. I'd rather play Bennett there. As the article states, he hasn't played for Stoke (****ing mid-table Championship Stoke) since September. He's looking for a new club. We're an easy club to link players with. End of story.

W

we8wba

He is about the same level as Buur. Certainly worse than Iorfa. I'd rather play Bennett there. As the article states, he hasn't played for Stoke (****ing mid-table Championship Stoke) since September. He's looking for a new club. We're an easy club to link players with. End of story.

I don’t rate him either

But let’s not over exgarate, burr isn’t comparable at present even at that low standard set

W

we8wba

Yeah though we are not League One club anymore. Move on.

More likely a very cheap option cover until the summer

We will find it hard to convince teams to loan us a player for cover and we’re not going to spend the sums many think we will this jan

Not saying we’ll get him but can see the reasoning behind such a purchase

D

Deleted member 4456

Wasn't he basically Stoke's only decent player when they went down last season? He'd be back-up at best, but I'd rather we look to provide Doherty with some more serious competition.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Percy is usually reliable on Midlands football though. Abraham and now this guy....surely Thelwell can be a bit more imaginative than just looking at the Championship for signings?

D

Deleted member 5962

No thanks. If we are desperate for a right back then why not go for Cedric from southampton that Everton are supposed to be getting for 15 mill?

D

Deleted member 4124

Percy is usually reliable on Midlands football though. Abraham and now this guy....surely Thelwell can be a bit more imaginative than just looking at the Championship for signings?
Imagine if we didn't have Mendes and Thelwell was the one calling the shots... We'd have Danny Simpson, Sam Clucas, James McClean and a bunch of other carthorses. Please never leave Jorge.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Must be a typo they mean villa after mid table chump defender

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Imagine if we didn't have Mendes and Thelwell was the one calling the shots... We'd have Danny Simpson, Sam Clucas, James McClean and a bunch of other carthorses. Please never leave Jorge.

I agree! o_O

W

we8wba

We ain’t spending big in January

If doc is our RB we ain’t gonna go spend 15m soares who’s of simiarish ability at present

People need be realistic we need someone back up but getting someone to actually come as backup with that knowledge is hard

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

If it's a loan I have no problem with it.

He's a decent enough player and we need a wing-back as cover.

Realistically, it's going to be tough to sign a better wing-back than Doherty or Jonny in this window IMO and we aren't in a desperate position where we need players ASAP.

On a permanent basis it would be concerning but as a stop-gap then he will be a useful option.

Perton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sounds like January could well be the month of a few loans to add to our squad depth and sticking with the rest of the squad how it is. Then make a few more moves in the Summer to upgrade and improve.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Not sure why people think we need RWB cover. I have no worries with going with three WBs one (probably two at a push) who could play either side plus Giles if needed.

S

ShropshireLad

I honestly can't say, "No thanks" nor "Yes please" because I haven't a clue what's in Nuno's mind.

I can also honestly say that no-one on the Mix knows one way or the other as well.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One saw one game, saw a bit of Zubar in him.

It's a no from me.

S

ShropshireLad

One saw one game, saw a bit of Zubar in him.

It's a no from me.
I saw Alex Pritchard play one game for Swindon against us and wouldn't have valued him at £1 million. Norwich (£7 million) and Huddersfield (£14 million) thought differently and should have taken my advice. However, perhaps I've got it wrong about him.

J

Jojo1877

Thelwell's history of signings and near-signings
Sorry but that's nonsense. Everytime we are linked with a player, who many think is poor, it is Thelwell and every time we sign someone, believed to be quality, it's uncle Jorge or everyone else but Thelwell.

The club has pointed out numerous times, that the signing of a player is a combined effort of everybody involved. There is no such thing as a Thelwell signing! If Nuno does not want a player, they won't sign him.

D

Deleted member 5242

Sorry but that's nonsense. Everytime we are linked with a player, who many think is poor, it is Thelwell and every time we sign someone, believed to be quality, it's uncle Jorge or everyone else but Thelwell.

The club has pointed out numerous times, that the signing of a player is a combined effort of everybody involved. There is no such thing as a Thelwell signing! If Nuno does not want a player, they won't sign him.

Don't waste your breath.

Metal Wolf89

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I believed he was one of their standout performers. Okay at the back, likes to get forward, decent back up to Doherty.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

He was really good when he played for Rubin Kazan, according to Wikipedia. We do well with Rubins. Gerrim in.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Seems he played for the Watford manager Gracia at Grasshoppers. If he was decent surely his old boss would be interested.

D

Deleted member 4124

You’re right, it was Thelwell who got us Neves, Moutinho and Patricio while Mendes got us Gladon and tried to sign Clucas in the summer.

D

Deleted member 4124

I believed he was one of their standout performers. Okay at the back, likes to get forward, decent back up to Doherty.
Likes to get forward but hasn’t scored a single goal in his whole career of almost 200 games. Doesn’t bode well.

J

Jojo1877

You’re right, it was Thelwell who got us Neves, Moutinho and Patricio while Mendes got us Gladon and tried to sign Clucas in the summer.

Back
Top Bottom