Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Moon Under Water

Elvis Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nothing to do with in town boozers, but am I right in understanding that the Novotel has submitted plans for an extension, to add 6o more rooms, to cope with match weekend demands?

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being fully refurbed and potentially expanded into O'Connell's next door. Hotel above is also planned

Much needed space on a matchday!
They need to bring in some extra staff who know what they are doing. The service in that place is shocking .

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Being fully refurbed and potentially expanded into O'Connell's next door. Hotel above is also planned

Much needed space on a matchday!
Good, it’s a dump. Hope the new one is ****ing massive

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully they improve the service, which is chronic.

Has anyone been in the Albert, is it worth a visit?
Order on the app if you’ve got a table number, they prioritise the orders

Deak77

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not before time! The Moon has needed a refurb for a good 10 years.Its very dark inside and definitely needs new carpet.

Apparently plans haven't been submitted yet though,so there's still a way to go,but fingers crossed it comes off and adds to the other projects planned for the city and helps to revive it.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Havent been up the side of Wolvo where Slaters used to be, for a while. Is that building still vacant? A crying shame that pub/ bar was shut so quickly.

D

Deleted member 4456

Havent been up the side of Wolvo where Slaters used to be, for a while. Is that building still vacant? A crying shame that pub/ bar was shut so quickly.
Definitely. I liked that place a lot.

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully they improve the service, which is chronic.

Has anyone been in the Albert, is it worth a visit?
Yes and no, it's vile. Chintzy decor, like some ****e Essex wine bar, and overpriced drinks. Shame as it's one of the nicer pub exteriors in town and could be great.

D

Deleted member 3518

Yes and no, it's vile. Chintzy decor, like some ****e Essex wine bar, and overpriced drinks. Shame as it's one of the nicer pub exteriors in town and could be great.

Cheers for that think I'll give it a miss then, shame used to be ok back in the day.

D

Deleted member 4257

A new bar opens where slaters was the day of the Tottenham game.
I loved Slaters so a shame it shut and hope the new place can do as good, but seem to be pushing a ****tail thing.
The Parisian Wolverhampton

W

wolvesultra

Think that new bars gonna be a carbon copy of Bohemians pretty much. Same person behind it I believe.

****ing ****tail bars!! Do they serve scratchings?

D

Deleted member 3518

Think that new bars gonna be a carbon copy of Bohemians pretty much. Same person behind it I believe.

On the subject of scratchings, what's happened to the so-called Albion fan who sold 'em as you entered the subway?

W

WasStefan

It is indeed Mr Turner is the gaffer. Same as Grainstore.

W

wolvesultra

On the subject of scratchings, what's happened to the so-called Albion fan who sold 'em as you entered the subway?
Sure I saw him there against Southampton this was early though as was with my niece so walking down by the ground around 1.45 (instead of stumbling down at 2.58).

Maybe he sells out and buggers off early these days. Where were all these scratching eaters when we were **** eh

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom