Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Momentum

Ivegotawolvesscarf

Reaction score
It's absolutely crucial that for the next month and a half we keep the ball rolling on this. Stefan, I was told that you're in control of the twitter account but maybe you'd give the password out to other people?

We have to give the impression that this is something dynamic - people respond to change on the internet, otherwise they get bored.

I'd say that we should use the website/facebook/twitter pages to let people see the banners we've made and maybe vote on some more. Any exposure we get in any media sources should be retweeted etc.

Perhaps we should start a thread with ideas for what should be put onto twitter and facebook and then whoever updates it can just take inspiration from there?

S

Sharples

Im updating twitter and facebook. Updated both about 5 times this afternoon.

Any ideas, links then fire away...

W

WasStefan

Yes i have access to both Twitter and FaceBook, if you want access to FaceBook just PM me your email and ill make you admin, if you want the Twitter details also PM me and ill reply with the password.

It's absolutely crucial that for the next month and a half we keep the ball rolling on this. Stefan, I was told that you're in control of the twitter account but maybe you'd give the password out to other people?

We have to give the impression that this is something dynamic - people respond to change on the internet, otherwise they get bored.

I'd say that we should use the website/facebook/twitter pages to let people see the banners we've made and maybe vote on some more. Any exposure we get in any media sources should be retweeted etc.

Perhaps we should start a thread with ideas for what should be put onto twitter and facebook and then whoever updates it can just take inspiration from there?

Ivegotawolvesscarf

Reaction score
Alright, first off when we've got a few put the ideas we've had for banners on there and ask for people's opinions on them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pessimistic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We need to remain focused on our target, which is reducing ticket prices at Wolves and sending a message out to the league.
I'm mildly concerned that our campaign is getting hijacked and undermined by a call for safe standing, a generic moan over overly dramatic players and a general air of unease about the Wolves team. It's not tremendously noticeable, and I do in fact agree that all of these things should be addressed, but if we don't concentrate our efforts on something a) changeable and b) universally relevant, our impact will be negated I feel.

S

Sharples

This is purely about ticket prices in my book. Nothing else. This is the route of everything.

W

WasStefan

Think we should also pursue the view that without fans in the stands football would be nothing though.

S

Sharples

exactly, silence shows what it would be like without fans, fans who wont be at the games if the prices continue as they are.

Ivegotawolvesscarf

Reaction score
Incidentally, I don't agree that prices are the main cause of the problems we experience in this league but I do think we need issues to focus on if we're going to have a successful campaign and that really is the best one. It's the one that will get most support.

S

Sharples

different ticket prices attract a different type of fan, its a big problem and one that stops people from attending games. Clubs let kids go cheaply up until 16-18 and then bang. £38 please!!! These lads/lasses have barely got a job on the go!!!

Fill stadiums and a lot of problems will take care of themselves. As Big Nosed says, this is the way to get most universal support.

SOUTHBANK_BULLY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hello there , i have pasted the facebook link to your page on a few wolves site on facebook and on a midlands football one

hope this helps ??

Chiswick_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Once we agree on a design and get it made provide a link to the supplier so that other clubs can just go straight there and order the same one.

S

sillytuna

Keep the message very simple and very clear. Make it all about the costs of watching football generally and in all divisions. There will always be side chat about player wages etc but that's fair enough as its related. It can't be hijacked for other purposes or it won't work.

SOUTHBANK_BULLY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
see there are 500 followers on facebook now , looks like me posting the link on various sites worked hey guys

Ivegotawolvesscarf

Reaction score
If you're up for it SouthBank, do you reckon you could start a round robin text/email with 5 of your mates who would be interested along the line of what I've posted in the other thread? I reckon that could be important for reaching out to non-wolves fans as well as fans who aren't online so much.

Thanks for everything you've done so far!

Back
Top Bottom