Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Molineux Redevelopment

H

haden-wolf

Jez on Brazil's show on Talksport - pretty much word for word.

Since they did the night at Molineux we seem to be very much in favour on the Sports Breakfast

London Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No new news there. Just waiting to see the chosen plans, the dug down "Molly Pit", the Steve Bull Hotel stand and the start date of the construction!

L

Langdale Wolf

Maybe the media are starting to notice us due to our great start. We certainly seem to be getting more press coverage - we even had our game as one of the featured matches on Soccer Saturday. So I think this is just old news on the back of a bit more interest in the club. Heady days indeed!

D

Dewsburywolf

Jez on Brazil's show on Talksport - pretty much word for word.

Can anyone post up a link or give some indication of what Mr. Moxey said? I got into the car this morning just as Brazil was saying his Goodbyes.

The Professional

'Unprofessional'
Reaction score
Can anyone post up a link or give some indication of what Mr. Moxey said? I got into the car this morning just as Brazil was saying his Goodbyes.
He said nought. Just that Wolves were going down the route of youth, and keeping a manager for more than 5 minutes- and we are going to re-develop Molineux, rather than re-locate.

D

dazmanwolf

It can only improve the atmosphere, so lets get it going!

Chiswick_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If we're 8 points clear in March again, do we start the work there and then so that its ready for the start of the Premier League season?

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe the media are starting to notice us due to our great start. We certainly seem to be getting more press coverage - we even had our game as one of the featured matches on Soccer Saturday. So I think this is just old news on the back of a bit more interest in the club. Heady days indeed!

Yep it's a nice feeling that. Even in the Times yesterday we got a full quarter page compared to the usual, get yer magnifying glass out, 2 tiddly paragrahs.

Chiswick_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How long do you think it takes to build a new stand?

Okay so maybe to complete it is a tad ambitious but the likes of Man Utd and West Ham phased the construction so that they could still have people in the stand whilst construction was occuring. I suppose if the idea is lowering the pitch we'll have to wait until the end of the season!

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Okay so maybe to complete it is a tad ambitious but the likes of Man Utd and West Ham phased the construction so that they could still have people in the stand whilst construction was occuring. I suppose if the idea is lowering the pitch we'll have to wait until the end of the season!

yes - I guess the thing is to get it right not rush it and try and do it in close season - I am sure club will do all it can to minimise lower capacity (and revenue loss) but make sure when finished it is done well.

Chiswick_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
yes - I guess the thing is to get it right not rush it and try and do it in close season - I am sure club will do all it can to minimise lower capacity (and revenue loss) but make sure when finished it is done well.

Presumably temporary seating could be added to both side of the Jack Harris stand now that the video wall is defunct. That should soften the blow a little. Would that add around 2 or 3 thousand seats? If the ground is selling out at Christmas and we're still doing well, they should think about putting some more up again.

Back
Top Bottom