Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Molineux Mix Dos and Donts

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right I have been off here for a while so I don't run victim of the thread police can someone fill me in on what I cant bring up in a thread just because its been done to death previously.
For example can i confess I will be supporting Portugal because they have done more for me in football in one year than what England have managed in 20
Can i mentioned how Barry Douglas is slowly becoming a man crush, Can i mention seeing Talisca in Asda car park?
Please help me out here guys

freezin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Who were you previously?
Or is the name a clue?

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same name only with a II. I used to post back on the E&S days and because now I work in an office with the opportunity to skive has become greater I thought I would rejoin.

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Right I have been off here for a while so I don't run victim of the thread police can someone fill me in on what I cant bring up in a thread just because its been done to death previously.
For example can i confess I will be supporting Portugal because they have done more for me in football in one year than what England have managed in 20
Can i mentioned how Barry Douglas is slowly becoming a man crush, Can i mention seeing Talisca in Asda car park?
Please help me out here guys
Hello Essex, welcome back just don't post something totally idiotic and be an obvious attention seeker this time and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Norris

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t mention Asda, trees, Moxey pie man etc etc,
Do use moderately offensive language to irritate sensitive mix users for our entertainment and don’t forget to start a Villa thread every day, that should get you started nicely.
oh yes, don’t be intimidated by the moderators, they’ll never ban you.

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Do use moderately offensive language to irritate sensitive mix users for our entertainment and don’t forget to start a Villa thread every day, that should get you started nicely.

Wait.....trees?

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Golden rule is that if there is another related thread already on the subject then you should trawl through and comment on there as oppose to starting a new thread.

Else you are wasting the time of people who have enough of it to comment on an article they don't believe should exist

Oh yeah thats the forum equivalent of throwing up on someones christmas dinner

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Welcome back.

So let’s start unless you agree with the majority people hardly respond

Oh and
Moxey out.

Always have good gramma like me init

D

Deleted member 4382

Don’t try to evade the swear filter by using terms such as bull****ter

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hello Essex, welcome back just don't post something totally idiotic and be an obvious attention seeker this time and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Contentious talk already if I may so.

The White Mouse

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don’t criticise any player below the age of 23.
only if theyre from our academy. If they learned to play football anywhere else but compton they should have already made it by now.

Don't slag off wolverhampton as a place, it is beautiful and full of lovely things to see or do, and you risk upsetting the nice people who live there and have never even been as far as brum on the train, but its still def the best place in the world

post **** puns whenever you get the chance, because thats much more interesting than the actual thread

accept that if you ever start to understand derbayrameater's or oldgoldwolfcub's posts its time to turn the internet off

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t mention,

The new shirt to Seker Aga

Or Villa hatred to Brightside.

If you post any info there’s a good chance that Jonzy will tell you he posted it before you.

Don’t post anything ITK because if you’re not prepared to reveal your source and get them fired, then it’s not true.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From time to time I see the word “Asda” on MM. What does it mean? Is it a supermarket or an area,( abbreviated).

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Golden rule is that if there is another related thread already on the subject then you should trawl through and comment on there as oppose to starting a new thread.

Else you are wasting the time of people who have enough of it to comment on an article they don't believe should exist
I'm of the, if it hasn't been commented on in the last month and the last comment has nothing to do with your point then a new thread is fair game brigade.

How frustrating is it to read through a 2015 thread about Ebanks-Llandell's breakthrough into the first team to read one post saying that Reading are now interested in him?

The White Mouse

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Don’t mention,

The new shirt to Seker Aga

Or Villa hatred to Brightside.

If you post any info there’s a good chance that Jonzy will tell you he posted it before you.

Don’t post anything ITK because if you’re not prepared to reveal your source and get them fired, then it’s not true.

:D:D:D

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just reading this makes me want to never hear the term ‘generation gap’ ever again.

The subjects might be wildly different, but in style and substance this here forum with its predominantly middle-aged demographic bears some striking resemblances to mobile gaming forums I know...with their user base usually filled with Indian teenagers and adult nerds that should know better (me).
Similar levels of broken English too.

Back
Top Bottom